• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to Pinco's UI?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven't logged in a while and did today and was dismayed to see that objects aren't showing up in my backpack or chests, either in grid or list, but they are when I switch to classic view. I patched with same results. I don't see anything in Pinco forum about this. Is it just me? ScreenHunter_287 Nov. 12 03.49.jpg

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
I haven't logged in a while and did today and was dismayed to see that objects aren't showing up in my backpack or chests, either in grid or list, but they are when I switch to classic view. I patched with same results. I don't see anything in Pinco forum about this. Is it just me? View attachment 74055
There have been many patches over the last week or 2.
Pinco's has been suffering from lot's of issues since the 1st patch.
For some people, it's made the game unplayable.
Hopefully these issues can be rectified soon.
The problem is Pinco, cant replicate the issues that have been reported.
If it keeps going for much longer, I will have to stop using it & will just use EC (vanilla)
It's a shame, because I LOVED Pinco's mod.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have been many patches over the last week or 2.
Pinco's has been suffering from lot's of issues since the 1st patch.
For some people, it's made the game unplayable.
Hopefully these issues can be rectified soon.
The problem is Pinco, cant replicate the issues that have been reported.
If it keeps going for much longer, I will have to stop using it & will just use EC (vanilla)
It's a shame, because I LOVED Pinco's mod.
The pink bit made me laugh so hard :D
Use the vanilla EC.... :lol::lol::lol: stop it....your killing me :lol::lol::lol:

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
The pink bit made me laugh so hard :D
Use the vanilla EC.... :lol::lol::lol: stop it....your killing me :lol::lol::lol:
Umm OK Mr Veteran....
You found such unbridled pleasure, in putting me down, for the wording of my post, considering I have obviously only been back a few months?

CONGRATS to YOU @Slayvite , for being so welcoming, in helping new/returning players to UO.
Hope you didn't pee your pants whilst reading my post!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm OK Mr Veteran....
You found such unbridled pleasure, in putting me down, for the wording of my post, considering I have obviously only been back a few months?

CONGRATS to YOU @Slayvite , for being so welcoming, in helping new/returning players to UO.
Aww bless, if i had wanted to troll you, it would have been so much better than that.
No, you miss-understand me.
I wasn't laughing at you, i was laughing at the thought of anyone trying to use the EC without Pincos mod. :D

I cannot be done ;) it's a clusterf**k of bugs and miss-matched code and CTD's.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aww bless, if i had wanted to troll you, it would have been so much better than that.
No, you miss-understand me.
I wasn't laughing at you, i was laughing at the thought of anyone trying to use the EC without Pincos mod. :D

I cannot be done ;) it's a clusterf**k of bugs and miss-matched code and CTD's.
It can, and does get done by me every time i play.

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
Pinco's latest patch today fixes most of the recent issues.
@Zeke Hopefully you are right.
Still having an issue with the Skill Tracker showing * Animal Lore 120/1200 etc...

Definitely.... Not a game breaker on it's own.
But I experienced such severe crashing issues, a day or 2 ago & have stayed home working on some passive skills, since.
Might be time to get out in the dungeons & see if I can survive with out crashing now...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Weird, I'm not having any issues with Pinco's, neither is my husband! I wonder why you guys are having trouble? :(

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
He's been very active in this thread recently: Pinco's UI

He's been working on reports of lagging and slowness of the UI by changing the way the UI saves things. It's caused some issues, but he fixes them as we report them.

If you notice any issues, you should be able to get his attention by posting in that thread.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Umm OK Mr Veteran....

you seem to be having a bad night but for the love of all things holy find a screw driver and pry out the "," key out of your keyboard and put it in the bloody garbage can!
that or learn how to use it.
what i do is take a breathe each time i see a coma, that way i know if i start hyperventilating im using them too much.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you seem to be having a bad night but for the love of all things holy find a screw driver and pry out the "," key out of your keyboard and put it in the bloody garbage can!
what i do is take a breathe each time i see a coma, that way i know if i start hyperventilating im using them too much.
you seem to be having a lot of comas @Poo , you should probably see a Doctor about that . . .

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
@Poo It is ironical that you Poo, as a representative of the Grammar Police, can't even spell comma & I'm correctly.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Poo It is ironical that you Poo, as a representative of the Grammar Police, can't even spell comma & I'm correctly.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....
its just comma's, those buggers drive me crazy!
or, so you'll, understand me, better, comma's, drive me, cra,zy.
hehehe

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
its just comma's, those buggers drive me crazy!
or, so you'll, understand me, better, comma's, drive me, cra,zy.
hehehe
Ok @Poo

I promise from now on I will just run off at my mouth and will not put in any "comas" that obviously seem to upset you so much that you felt the need to chastise a returning player and perhaps make them unwilling to post anything here anymore. Maybe you just like to increase your post count so you have more posts than anyone else? If that's the case how about you actually reply and be helpful instead of playing grammar police after all you are not perfect with your spelling nor grammar.
I apologize to you. I felt the need to include some full-stops.
But refrained from any "comas" so as not to incite your wrath anymore.

"im" posting this last statement....
Find someone else to pick on.
Please move on & leave me alone Mr Poo-fect!

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, some people need to toughen up a little if they are gonna post on forums....
I find that Sarcasm is the underlined root of most posts on Stratics. ;)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seriously, some people need to toughen up a little if they are gonna post on forums....
I find that Sarcasm is the underlined root of most posts on Stratics. ;)
I think I am at 90% Sarcasm, 10% serious.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok @Poo

I promise from now on I will just run off at my mouth and will not put in any "comas" that obviously seem to upset you so much that you felt the need to chastise a returning player and perhaps make them unwilling to post anything here anymore. Maybe you just like to increase your post count so you have more posts than anyone else? If that's the case how about you actually reply and be helpful instead of playing grammar police after all you are not perfect with your spelling nor grammar.
I apologize to you. I felt the need to include some full-stops.
But refrained from any "comas" so as not to incite your wrath anymore.

"im" posting this last statement....
Find someone else to pick on.
Please move on & leave me alone Mr Poo-fect!
Well to drive him completely bonkers maybe you should go with your name and put a ~ everywhere you'd like a , Just saying.

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
Well to drive him completely bonkers maybe you should go with your name and put a ~ everywhere you'd like a , Just saying.
Hmmm, OK this dumb Stratics Noob, has no idea what you mean....
Please explain or is this an inside joke?
What is the significance of my name?
Anyway, I apologize if my above commas offend in any way to anyone reading...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
~ is called a Tilde so it's a wordplay on your name (well almost)...La

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
Just as a reply to @Captn Norrington & @Zeke
Thank you for your reply & explanation...

OK Yes, now I do see what you all are getting at....
But my name is actually short for an Aussie name... Matilda....

I apologize for not understanding the reference.
Thank you for clearing this up.

I will say
I am getting to the stage where I think only veterans can post here, as I feel that I have been unnecessarily mocked given the fact I am only less than 6 months old here.

This Community does not seem to help out, nor embrace New Members.
I am loathe to post anything more, in case I have put in too much punctuation or I should have added ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ to my post.
*sighs*

Thank you to some of you for being kind to me....
But I really think I am done & dusted, with asking for any help or guidance here.

Seems I am not "Perfect" enough to integrate with the established Community.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Just as a reply to @Captn Norrington & @Zeke
Thank you for your reply & explanation...

OK Yes, now I do see what you all are getting at....
But my name is actually short for an Aussie name... Matilda....

I apologize for not understanding the reference.
Thank you for clearing this up.

I will say
I am getting to the stage where I think only veterans can post here, as I feel that I have been unnecessarily mocked given the fact I am only less than 6 months old here.

This Community does not seem to help out, nor embrace New Members.
I am loathe to post anything more, in case I have put in too much punctuation or I should have added ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ to my post.
*sighs*

Thank you to some of you for being kind to me....
But I really think I am done & dusted, with asking for any help or guidance here.

Seems I am not "Perfect" enough to integrate with the established Community.
take a deep cleansing breathe.
now let it out, and with it all your stress, just let it all go.

im a sarcastic smart ass, dont take anything i say as serious, take it with the expectation that im smiling and giving you a knowing wink and a giggle as i type.
then you'll understand that im just toying with you as a cat would with a mouse.

when you REPLY then everyone likes to jump and in on the fun.
your best to just give a witty retort and move on with the satisfaction of the one and done.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And sadly Tilde I think many of us old vets are sarcastic smart asses....

Nothing on you though... we just like to rib one another quite often... board warriors... you know. Can't just keep the verbal abuse in game.