• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Davies' Lockers, more than one?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More then one??? hehehhehehee oh goodness last count on my sos castle I think its 15 ... so far I got more to add up there... and they are stuffed I need to get a few more...
That's only on Origin.... napa has about 6... and 1 or 2 on the other shards I play....

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
More then one??? hehehhehehee oh goodness last count on my sos castle I think its 15 ... so far I got more to add up there... and they are stuffed I need to get a few more...
That's only on Origin.... napa has about 6... and 1 or 2 on the other shards I play....
Holy Queen of hoarding :-O

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Davies clearly was the most organized since he had so many lockers that you all are now acquiring:) no one is going to top him.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well he is not the only one... hehe
You would be surprised at what people have homes dedicated to...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not crazy....

I have a plant/container house, a V-Day/Food house, a crafting house, weapon/fishing house, armor/jewelry house, a anniversary/xmas house, Halloween and PS house... house full of stealables and other deco items...

So nope don't find having a fishing house odd or special.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
Wow, ya’ll have so many dedicated houses! I did acquire a second Davies’ locker today, so I have one for tmaps and one for SOS’s. I saw a post about the lockers “resetting” every month. How does that work?

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Iffn yooz open da mapz up and dun dooz dem - afer uh month da coordinates change und yooz hab to read demz agin. SOS stays da same far as meez knowz.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have a castle just for Fishing?! I am very impressed.
Heh, no, well kinda, it's a swamp castle so folks don't wanna come visit me, so it became my fishing, botany, BOD storage and other storage, I'm a horrible decorator anymore. No patience, --- it's what happens when ya get old.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure, but i think Tyrath may be pulling our legs. he is the least organised individual in the game. :devil:
LOL i do keep like one room of each house sort of kind of organized. You gotta admit my Origin Castle is very well organized.......... of course the only thing in it is ladders :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOW THAT's being organised! I saw someone had them for each facet.
Vic is right I am not very organized except when it comes to T maps I have 3 Davies per shard that I play one for lvl 6s and 7s one for 5s and one for 1s through 4s and do keep them organized simply because I love T Hunting and remember the hours of searching through 3 dozen chest with T maps trying to find maps in the same general area. I don't do a lot of MIBs so just leave them in a crate or three until I have a wild urge to do them or burn through 3 chest worth to get one Kalens staff for a quest LOL.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My son designed the storage davies tables to area, facit , and level.
The SoS's don't change so it made them more easer to keep organized.
while I do have maps and sos's still in chests ..... also the nets..
You all do know toss in them green nets and you get a good chance for more maps and mibs along with more nets on the slugs that come up...
I have had a few give me one of each on the same creature.