• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new and improved discord open for all!

KTACC1

Journeyman
Hello everyone! long story short I was the creator of the other UO pvp discord gave admin to the wrong person he took it over while banning people for no reason, muting people for no reason and other rotten like behavior. So with that being said I welcome everyone to this fresh and final discord, (I won't make the same mistake)

The benefit of this discord is so we would have a better place other than gen chat to Tag ppl for fights, let @everyone know there's a big fight in a town, a dungeon, other places

Other benefits are so you can find people to group with for dungeons and sell/buy your loots!

To celebrate the beginning of this incredible new discord, I will be giving out 100 mil to the first 10 people that join!!! After 24 hours I will check for the 10 people who joined and hand out the gold!

Thank you so much and god bless you all!

Link to join ---> Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
DC only joins discord’s he can get kicked from.... do you even DC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learn Me

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Gwin got upset that the voice channel was locked so he's trying to make his own discord. He's a weird fella

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please don’t tell me you believed he was going to hand out 100’s of millions

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED