• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading house with vedors

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi.

1) Is it possible to trade house with vendors?
2) How about if vendors are put via "A Vendor Rental Contract" so you own house but not vendors?

Thanks

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
No can’t trade with any vendors inside. Must cancel all contracts and wait it out. Even wait the time for them to reclaim inventory after the vendors are gone which I believe is either 30,60,90 days... it’s a huge hassle to sell or trade a vendor house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Even wait the time for them to reclaim inventory after the vendors are gone which I believe is either 30,60,90 days...
It's seven days. After seven days all the items from the dropped vendors go into the house's moving crate.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
No can’t trade with any vendors inside. Must cancel all contracts and wait it out. Even wait the time for them to reclaim inventory after the vendors are gone which I believe is either 30,60,90 days... it’s a huge hassle to sell or trade a vendor house

That is NOT true at all,
Let me explain how it works:

• If the Vendors are "RENTED" (Vendor Rental Contracts) to someone or your own "alter" account, YES you can Transfer the house with No Problem at all, Just a side note that, as soon as you transfer the house to someone, all contracts will be canceled by default, so if the person still want to keep their vendors, the will have to renew them.

• If you OWN the vendors, (a contract of employment) meaning, if the House Owner placed them, than you CANT transfer the House until you remove them all.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
That is NOT true at all,
Let me explain how it works:

• If the Vendors are "RENTED" (Vendor Rental Contracts) to someone or your own "alter" account, YES you can Transfer the house with No Problem at all, Just a side note that, as soon as you transfer the house to someone, all contracts will be canceled by default, so if the person still want to keep their vendors, the will have to renew them.

• If you OWN the vendors, (a contract of employment) meaning, if the House Owner placed them, than you CANT transfer the House until you remove them all.
Ahh ok never thought of that part... I have always rented vendors and had my vendors there... that makes more sense now :)