• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Creating a New UO Account

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alright, the title of this post may be misleading, but I have a Broadsword Account, and currently have three UO accounts, but am looking to start another -

How do I do this?

I know that I must have done it before (since I already have three accounts), but don't remember how. Right now I am logged into my Broadsword account that has my three existing accounts linked. I see a button for "Create a New Trial Account", but I don't want that; I just want to create a new account so I can place another house, and am willing to pay for an account for that.

I'd really appreciate any help. I'm sure I'm stupid, but the whole Broadsword and EA Account, and blah-blah-blah has me confused, I guess

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CLick.

Use the link to start a Stygian Abyss account. Then enter the code onto the account page I guess.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I just want to create a new account so I can place another house, and am willing to pay for an account for that
Just open a regular Trial account and pay the Subscription and you will be able to place or receive a House.
You dont need to pay $29 (GTC+ Stygian expansion) just to place a house