• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new item in the store

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Maybe they should have had that for the beginning of October, it's now November 3rd, Halloween is over....it would have been nice for Halloween deco, not sure why you would want it at any other time of year. Maybe it's just me! :rolleyes:

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It somehow fits with weddings though. You do know what a woman called a "black widow" does, don't you?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone was talking about dyeing a spider yesterday. Maybe this is what they were talking about.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of all the things they could put on the store for 5-600 and make an absolute KILLING !! and they put this....I will continue shaking my head until it literally falls to the ground.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like a perfect circle, wonder if its going to look right sitting on the floor. Or does it mount to the wall?
I like it regardless but have to agree it could be something far more desirable.

Like a Pet Re-training Token

Last edited:

Fingers

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about a housing tile set? Like the stone castle type curved pieces, a complete set, dyeable? Or a complete set of the sandstone tile set, dyeable? A spider? Really? Dont we have like 27 versions of them already? Obsessed with spiders are we?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you all complaining?
Seems like every time something that they do for us, you all yap and complain how its not what you wanted.
The New artist was being creative.
I bet the timing of getting EA's ok on the placement in the in game store might have taken longer then hoped for.
It would fit in to a good few deco setups outside Halloween.
Dungeons... all that webbing I have seen at some homes this would fit in perfect.
Granted it would have sold great if it was in September/October....

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Looks like a perfect circle, wonder if its going to look right sitting on the floor. Or does it mount to the wall?
I like it regardless but have to agree it could be something far more desirable.

Like a Pet Re-training Token
Pet retraining should be a normal function, not a paid extra. It's way too easy to mess training up. Having to pay extra to correct a mistake from a complicated and confusing system is not where UO's store needs to go. Precedent is important.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet retraining should be a normal function, not a paid extra. It's way too easy to mess training up. Having to pay extra to correct a mistake from a complicated and confusing system is not where UO's store needs to go. Precedent is important.
I don't care how they do it we just need to be able to retrain our pets. I would still buy a token specifically if it returned any scrolls used.

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think with Endless Journey coming out they should figure out a way to sell monthly subscriptions via tokens through the store. That way people can buy some sell them on vendors ( for players not willing to pay real money, but willing to play to earn them through game), and the convenience of trading them to go along with it and such... but most importantly, Broadsword makes money.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of all the things they could put on the store for 5-600 and make an absolute KILLING !! and they put this....I will continue shaking my head until it literally falls to the ground.
I doubt if any of the developers actually play the game. Shaking my head also!