• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Down - Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Da doo run run... *phizzle*

Been more than a few minutes...

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Special Announcement
Posted on November 1, 2017 by Mesanna
Greetings All,

Starting with European shards on 11/1/2017 the issue with the drops in the Sorcerer’s Dungeon will be resolved with this evening’s maintenance. All other shards will receive the fix during regularly scheduled maintenance period.

We are disabling MyUO for Atlantic until we resolve the issues causing the server crash.

Thank you,

UO Team

Ultima Online

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think the correct phrase is "So PvP'ers are causing the server to crash" ;)
The pvp'ers on Atlantic were actually the most upset about the lag yesterday, I'm not sure it was them this time. They were all very angry about it and were accusing the dupers of breaking the shard.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Somehow, this thread about Atlantic being off-line turned into a discussion of duping and cheating. After public accusations and minor jabs, I've cleaned up and will be locking.

Folks, if a thread is derailed to an entirely different topic that begins to involve public accusations, please stay out of it and don't throw fuel on the fire. Thank you to those who act in accordance with our Rules of Conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.