• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mannequins need another slot

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can put rings and bracelets on Mannequins, in the CC they're just a pita to remove. We need a player type paperdoll view of mannequins that shows the slots.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can put rings and bracelets on Mannequins, in the CC they're just a pita to remove. We need a player type paperdoll view of mannequins that shows the slots.
Agree. I sometimes have to strip nekked to get the earrings on my toon. I have never tried jewelry.

@Larisa probably fixed the OPs issue. Thanks!

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In CC, I was able to drop new bracelets onto the mannequins for display purposes, just never the enchanted rings. Would get a message about no container. Today it is working after I stripped the mannequin of all clothing weapons and bracelet. It showed trade successful and the bank balance message. I rarely used them for actual armor switching. Yes, what a PITA...had to remove weapon, hand, and sleeve armor to remove rings or bracelets.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Agree. I sometimes have to strip nekked to get the earrings on my toon. I have never tried jewelry.

@Larisa probably fixed the OPs issue. Thanks!
You're welcome! :)

Honestly I never put jewelry on them....I don't use the EC so jewelry is a pita no matter what....especially if I forget to run UOA and I have to dig through my very messy backpack trying to find my jewelry when I die :/