• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunting Pets?

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a database or website out there that states what pets are good for what?

I heard the blue giant beetles are viable as hunting pets, is that true? If so what can they successfully hunt? Same things as a GD?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most 5 slot pets are better than a GD now.

Specifically it depends on what type damage the pet does vs resist of the target.

Jacks

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But is there a way to know, like are all tameables able to level to 5 slot? Then I guess a Mongbat or cat is less effective than a rune beetle for example. I just returned yesterday, so I'm also interested in this. :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But is there a way to know, like are all tameables able to level to 5 slot? Then I guess a Mongbat or cat is less effective than a rune beetle for example. I just returned yesterday, so I'm also interested in this. :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Many pets are able to go to 5 slot. Look at a lore screen and it will tell you. 3>5 1 >3 etc.

Also have someone who knows about the changes look at your stabled pets. Some old ones are better than fresh tames.

check out this thread. Pet Training A-Z

Emden

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
love my Kirin now.... 1000 hp. Does not die when I blink anymore :) can kill a badron or GD easily :)