• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How is this account renewal problem STILL a thing? Fix?

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
@Blackie I know there is no excuse for this "error"
But We've been telling everybody for ages, anything related to "payments" should be at origin.com and NOT on eamythic.
I know they should have a clear "Guide" but they dont, I made one few weeks ago and I will take this opportunity to say again!
Anything related to CC or any Private Info that you may want to change on your account, you MUST use Origin.com and NOT eamythic.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wait, when your old credit card expires, your new credit card has the same 16 digit number? This is not the case in the UK.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wait, when your old credit card expires, your new credit card has the same 16 digit number? This is not the case in the UK.
You should bring that up at the next Meet and Greet.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m bringing this back to the top with my reply. I know I give this dev team a lot of negative responses, and I will continue to do that, but the account management page(s) get nothing but positive from me. I got an email this morning saying my account and been suspended due to my credit card expiration date. I went to the BS page (mistakingly) and tried to change it, of course it came back with the "this number is not unique to this account"..so I went to the origin page, logged in, deleted all of the expired CCs, went back to the BS page, hit refresh, added my new card, reactivated the account and logged in, all in about 30 seconds.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easiest way to deal with cc issues that I have found go to acct management from the client log in and click update renewal and then click one of the payment options, next screen click Manage Accounts up in the top right (White text on a grey background) and you get the page below to add or remove or update CC or paypal info. Only time I ever use the origin site is to change the master acct PW.

manage accts.png

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Easiest way to deal with cc issues that I have found go to acct management from the client log in and click update renewal and then click one of the payment options, next screen click Manage Accounts up in the top right (White text on a grey background) and you get the page below to add or remove or update CC or paypal info. Only time I ever use the origin site is to change the master acct PW.
just FYI, you are wrong sir!

the information regarding CC that you see on the accounts.eamythic.com page , it is a "mirror" info of the information listed on origin.com (EA) , therefore all the information that you enter or remove on ORIGIN will affect right away the info on eamythic and NOT the other way around!, just saying, pls dont show or try to explain something about that is NOT true and may cause even more confusion on the excellent Acc Mgmt System that we current have.... :ohsnap: