• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle Bones

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have only looted 3 golden gargoyle bones & about 20 or more of the plain colored gargoyle bones.
Has anybody gotten the red or green colored ones?

someone said on Sonoma that you can. A guild mate has been driving me crazy cause she keeps killing her character to get the red gargoyle containers and I've never seen them. Was wondering if anybody else is having trouble getting them? I've looted about 200 bones in all. seems the gargoyle ones are very hard to come by. I actually had to kill my fisher, Bellindora 48 times to get her gargoyle bones (that's not including any duplicates that pop up)

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can post a picture of gargyoles bones?? I have never killed my gargoyle for bones. Ty :D

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG!!! Those are friggin cool! Now i have to kill my gargoyles like a billion times :D Ty TY TY

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found someones red garg bones. I didnt take a pic. I gave it to the one who died.

Have not seen green. But gargs aslo have a chance to make human bones.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
About an hour after posting this, I got a red gargoyle bones (have already given to their owner)
yep and now my guild mate has been dying multiple times til she gets her own