• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What NO macros..I can't play like this..

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, a little sarcasm in my title but really my macros for my main char are gone.

I logged in for a bit to relax after one heck of a day. I went to hunt but when I try to use my invis macro it was gone. I thought maybe I alted it and forgot. I check in game and the macro area was blank. I then check the macro2d.txt and it was blank too.

Has anyone else had this happen? It is very odd but I know there has to be an explanation to it.

*shuffles around to find flash drive with backup macros*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
In the CC this often happens if you accidentally add a space after your log in name... it thinks it's another client and then you are logging in a new character not your normal one.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I add a space on my log in name. I usually get that weird error message. I cannot think of it right now.

Honestly If I had not had the day from Tartarus, I would not believe it. I would believe anything at this point.
Thank you MalagAste.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If I add a space on my log in name. I usually get that weird error message. I cannot think of it right now.

Honestly If I had not had the day from Tartarus, I would not believe it. I would believe anything at this point.
Thank you MalagAste.
So it is fixed?

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nope, i am having to import my macro from my backup.. I tried what you said but no luck. It f igures with the day i am having :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Odd that it would just vanish like that. Hopefully it stays otherwise you could have something corrupted.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is what I am a afraid of... something got corrupted. Honestly my laptop and UO have been in hand to hand combat lately. I actually was at a point I could not open UO. Lappy said "I was out of memory" with nothing open but UO.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is what I am a afraid of... something got corrupted. Honestly my laptop and UO have been in hand to hand combat lately. I actually was at a point I could not open UO. Lappy said "I was out of memory" with nothing open but UO.
This memory thing happens to me since several month.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me too, but when I get that message, after the patcher, I just open the client.exe and it works.