• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where to download...

So I purchased the code threw UO for Time of Legends, I activated the code but still don't have Time of Legends content. Do I need to uninstall my UO or is there a download page that will attach it to the UO I already have downloaded? Geesh, I never thought I would be a newb again!!! Any help is appreciated.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
No.. you need to add the code through the account management website in order to get the content.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
When you get to your acct management page click on this circled button.. then enter code..

Untitled.png

Calla Lily

Journeyman
Do I need to buy Time of Legends for my second account if I already have it on my first account to have it on both?