• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Disco

Madrox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Does anybody have any tips on training disco on a Cu? My guy's been gaining slow but steady, is there something that works really well?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Does anybody have any tips on training disco on a Cu? My guy's been gaining slow but steady, is there something that works really well?
Did you try discording the dog itself and then have hip attack mobs behind a fense? (If you have access to a disco tamer)..

Madrox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately my bard is on the same account, but I will definitely try getting friend to disco him for me, good idea! Thanks a lot!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got mine up fairly high sticking him in the undead room in the Underdark... letting him go insane..

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would take your pet down the Player guide to Disco and try that way, or maybe with pets its quantity over quality and take pet to areas with lots of spawn(and level dependent for best skill gain). As unpredictable as pets are Disco was not very desirable to me.

Having the control as a Disco Tamer to pick your target is in a lot of circumstances necessary to keep your pet alive in mob situations. Also having the mastery's available is huge. Now if your a provo tamer I can see having your pet with disco being a little more compatible.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've found if I want him to disco more and he stops doing it to tell him guard, follow, kill repeatedly till he does seems to work... or maybe that's just wishing it to work but it seems to get him back in the mood for it.