• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A question about veterinary

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have a tamer, never made one, so I'm asking for a friend who doesn't do stratics.

In the CC you can make a one button macro for healself.

In the CC, can a macro be made to use vet and heal your pet? I looked thru the options, didn't see a way that was obvious to me. Any of you tamers got any ideas or advice?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Tell them to spend the few bucks and get UOAssist. Can set a macro to gheal and vet at the same time using just one button. If the target is not in range it will not use the bandie. Only down side is each time you change a pet you have to reset the "target" on the macro is all. Makes it easy.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a simpleton and just use last object-last target. Just have to double click the bandages and retarget the pet after double clicking anything else :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Tell them to spend the few bucks and get UOAssist. Can set a macro to gheal and vet at the same time using just one button.
Someone asked me how to make this macro so figured I would include it in this thread as well..

Go to the Macros tab. Select any "clear" number on that tab and hit record.
Double click bandies
Target Pet
Cast Greater Heal
Target pet

Hit stop (where record was)
Then go to keys tab, set hotkey for the "Play Macro" number you were on.

When you change pets all you need to do is right click in the recorded macro on the "target" lines and target the new pet you are using. Have to "retarget" BOTH of those target lines.

Can also use that same "record macro" for mounting Pets and Dismounting Pets with the "all kill" target cursor ready to go. ;)