• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

two questions, please

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My thief is getting no love in Kotl dungeon on Legends, the pretty blue chests are not spawning. Have they been turned off and I missed the announcement?

Next one is a bit odd..... today my 'bandage self' macro will not function unless my backpack is open. If it's not open I get the message about using a stack first. This may have always been the case and I just never noticed since a lot of the characters run around with packs open.... and I am getting pretty forgetful
o.0

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have a bandage pet macro and I have to do it twice before it actually will start to heal my pet
first keystroke just brings up its pet bar (extra bar than the one I already have out) in CC

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My thief is getting no love in Kotl dungeon on Legends, the pretty blue chests are not spawning. Have they been turned off and I missed the announcement?

Next one is a bit odd..... today my 'bandage self' macro will not function unless my backpack is open. If it's not open I get the message about using a stack first. This may have always been the case and I just never noticed since a lot of the characters run around with packs open.... and I am getting pretty forgetful
o.0
Don't know the answer to the chest question but yeah, the backpack has to be open and you need the targeting system on to use the bandage self macro in CC. It has always been this way. :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup.. Has to be3 open. No idea on Kotl tho, think it spawns drakes or something now

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm about 90% sure that ended last year. It was part of the one time Kotl event.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Da blue chest wuz still spawning - meez nooz a sneaky lockpcker dat wuz opening demz. But herz habent dun dat since all da new stuff started.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was doing the kotl chests in September still, havnt checked in Oct.
hell, ill go check right now, not like im doing anything.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

o.0
nope, they are still spawning!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
question.... did you remember that you need to detect the hidden chest?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no message that's there's something to look for, detect doesn't produce anything :( must be a Legends only snafu

sent in bug report

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wth...... my thief is broke?? good grief

it's Monday, I'm allowed to be dumb if I wanna be dumb

seems at some point, and I have no idea why, I stoned detect off my thief

move along, we're done here :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wth...... my thief is broke?? good grief

it's Monday, I'm allowed to be dumb if I wanna be dumb

seems at some point, and I have no idea why, I stoned detect off my thief

move along, we're done here :rolleyes2:
just to be sure, see the diagram below

upload_2017-10-23_16-53-32.png

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
end user error, hehe

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Along the lines of link and unlinking, I ask

Is it possible to have an unlinked account and still be able to pay/play it? Or does it HAVE to be linked to a master acct

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Along the lines of link and unlinking, I ask

Is it possible to have an unlinked account and still be able to pay/play it? Or does it HAVE to be linked to a master acct
you haven't had enough coffee yet this morning, have you..... think yer in the wrong thread