• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

West Coast meet up?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you planning this in the spring/ summer

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What’s the lodging like

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We defiantly could bbq at my house, I have a horse ranch on 12 acres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wellllll if you have 12 acres maybe we could just pitch some tents and have a mini burning man like event lol

Jk

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We defiantly could bbq at my house, I have a horse ranch on 12 acres.

Your property sounds wonderful, We could setup a great camp. The only bummer about the 20th Aniv. park site was it did not allow booze.
By the way, we missed you in Virginia. I have camping property in Snohomish County as well as a fair amount of camping gear including a bunk house travel trailer. :beer:

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Your property sounds wonderful, We could setup a great camp. The only bummer about the 20th Aniv. park site was it did not allow booze.
By the way, we missed you in Virginia. I have camping property in Snohomish County as well as a fair amount of camping gear including a bunk house travel trailer. :beer:
Where at in Snohomish?

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If I get enough interest I’ll definitely put together a meet and greet in Washington State.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just watched the video very cool bar and history!

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
At the end of the night, does the last guy take Cathleen home?

1 out of 10. Didn't mention UO.
:yell:

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow that's crazy I was there earlier this month with my brother! Small world.

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
How many people would come to Washington state if I organized and planned it? can get a head count.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’m thinking about it but the line of work I’m in isn’t very flexible and very demanding
So to try and schedule time off in the next 3 to 9 months is impossible for me
I get time off when I’m off lol and my schedule changes by the minute some days :(

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The best way to proceed is to come up with a 2 day or so activity agenda of what will happen and a list of leaders for the events. (like putting together a rares Fest)

If you decide to move forward on this, I would be happy to have my team in the office put together an online registration for the event with all the info.

If can also be set up to collect funds if there are expenses to be covered.

The system sets up a landing page and link that can be spread around as you wish and easily handles follow up emails and alerts for the event.

Online registration will let you know for sure who is committed and coming as well as providing an easy way to communicate to the registered group.

Last edited:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From a business perspective I feel a fee should be set up to make sure of the commitment
You need to cover your cost and time.

Lord Nabin is the go to person on this and has the back ground to make it all go smoothly.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The best way to proceed is to come up with a 2 day or so activity agenda of what will happen and a list of leaders for the events. (like putting together a rares Fest)

If you decide to move forward on this, I would be happy to have my team in the office put together an online registration for the event with all the info.

If can also be set up to collect funds if there are expenses to be covered.

The system sets up a landing page and link that can be spread around as you wish and easily handles follow up emails and alerts for the event.

Online registration will let you know for sure who is committed and coming as well as providing an easy way to communicate to the registered group.
This should shame Broadsword...