• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What item from holloween event teleports you to areas in ilsh?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could have swarn that there was an item in the holloween event that allowed you to teleport to areas in ilsh, or is that something else?

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What does a Shackled Heart of the Pumpkin King do?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hope other people have had better luck with Jacks Bag of Rubbish. So far I have had nothing but candy that I could of got free trick or treating. For 75 turn ins they need to 'up' the rare drops. What a waste.

Totally disappointed in this.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hope other people have had better luck with Jacks Bag of Rubbish. So far I have had nothing but candy that I could of got free trick or treating. For 75 turn ins they need to 'up' the rare drops. What a waste.

I've gotten 2 of the exploding gift boxes but other than that it's been nothing but candies and the big muffin...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Just candy so far, been a real bum trip here

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've gotten two of the rare items from the bag so far - and both times, it was the same item (the large Glass Candy Cane).

I'm just glad I chose to get the bag first, because literally hours after I reached 75 items, my shard's ilshenar broke for over a week.

They need to extend the bag to work until the Christmas/holiday stuff starts (just like ToT and the dungeon's been extended), because if it's just till the end of October, a lot of people are going to feel cheated by that Bag.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Odd I noted getting a box out of both my bags on my second click on them... first time I clicked the bag got candy second time was a box... everytime there after has been candy...

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still just candy, you should be able to click it every hour at this rate.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Does the exploding gift last forever?
I've used it dozens of times and giggled everytime I get knocked on my arse so I am guessing it does... doesn't seem to have a "use" meter... or anything so I'm guessing you get to keep using it... It does however have a use timer so you can't click it to your death... though it only did 7 damage to me.