• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Serpentine Dragon Ethereal Mount

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That is actually pretty sweet looking!!

I was skeptical....but wow...very well done!

Great Job Artists! I love it!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is it red or pink? It looks pink on my phone.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reddish/pink?

I just noticed when I walk, his foot movement is very defined and awesome. When I run, he kinda flies/glides very smoothly. I like it!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm more shard shield or a couple of these on the next round of upcoming picks.........................

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To bad we can’t change the hue to a darker color
Looks like a baby (pinky) rodent/ worm thingy to me
Needs scales or something looks naked

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When it is ethereal it reminds of a sea serpent with feet like flippers, the way it moves it sort of swims. Kind of cool. Even looks kind of like a sea serpent.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To bad we can’t change the hue to a darker color
Looks like a baby (pinky) rodent/ worm thingy to me
Needs scales or something looks naked
Always thought the per paint brush should bring up a limited number of NON Neon Colors for the ethys/

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
They went on and on about not going over 15 year rewards.

I don't care--I still like the horse or llama best of all the ethereals and wouldn't qualify for it as a 15 year either. I am curious why they went back on it is all.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To be clear, this is a 20-year vet reward?

What happened to not going over 15 year rewards?
They went on and on about not going over 15 year rewards.

I don't care--I still like the horse or llama best of all the ethereals and wouldn't qualify for it as a 15 year either. I am curious why they went back on it is all.
I was going to say something about this but figured nvm wtf I don’t like it any how lol
My oldest account is from 1999 but I took a few years off so if I did like it I would be waiting a few more years.
Was really hoping they would have added other ethys for 10 or even 5 year old acc, like a drake or a giraffe just a thought after all we do have dinosaurs but honestly a flying raptor that acts like the gargoyles character flying over trees and all would have been awesome.

I have a Freind that wanted a Sow ;)

What happen to the tents, hot air balloons and gypsy carts !

So 20 vet reward someone that stated 5 years ago (very few) would have to wait anther 15 years ? I hope UO is still here !

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im guessing they will be usable by all account ages 12months + and the 'youngins' under 20y will be buying them ...

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I claimed two on Siege (put one in for next auction) and i am riding the other now. It is really cool the smooth run and the determined walk.

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Are they anything like the ethie swampies ?

Did we get THE jewellery box ?

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The graphic Looks actually very nice. But why it is pinkish? A simple Red or Green or blue ist asked too much? Even the existing Serpentine Dragon Look completely different....

What i also dont get ist why is this a 20 year reward? Werent the Last one 15?

Whats with all the people in between?
Due to this fact, that there are Not that many 20 year old Account, theill stay that high that Most of the Players cannot even afford them.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh great...more huge eathreal blobs on screen blocking out targeting ability.....

ps, i WANT Carts! Mule carts! Handcarts! Wheelbarrows!!!!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh I assumed that was just my monitor...then yes it is a little pink, still looks better than ethy coloured though! I don't really like it so much transparent..

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the Ethereal (ghosty not really there) has a darker shadow that itself?
go figure.......

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm it wont be a 20 year reward...they said they would never go above 15 years...unless they have back tracked again... or simply made a mistake which i assume they will rectify asap

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
erm it wont be a 20 year reward...they said they would never go above 15 years...unless they have back tracked again... or simply made a mistake which i assume they will rectify asap
20 yr vet reward.

My 242 month acct can claim them, my 239 month cannot.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI, you CAN target the mount from head to tail. So this is NOT good for pvp or making things easier to target when in a crowd.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
guild mate picked one up yesterday, he said when he claimed it he got a gump that told him that the ethy was for that specific character and could not leave the shard.

anyone else see that?

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guild mate picked one up yesterday, he said when he claimed it he got a gump that told him that the ethy was for that specific character and could not leave the shard.

anyone else see that?
I saw the same message when I claimed the writing desk and koi pond, but the deeds do not say shard bound.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't see that when i claimed on Siege - but since nothing can come or go to Siege maybe they just assumed we would know that!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
didnt they change all vet rewards so anyone can use them now?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So the blue and green SS can be traded ?

And don't forget the all important Red Soulstone... those are the only 2 items that cannot be traded or used by any other account.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The tokens can. The stones themselves - no.
Indeed the Green and Blue you can get in Token form... the Red that comes from Vet Rewards comes as an account bound soulstone... it is NOT in token form. Which IMO is too bad as if a youngun didn't really want it that would be something that they could actually sell for a good amount of gold...

However I'll say there are a few things now that are more often in demand. Commodity Deed boxes and the Portals... but they aren't worth near what a full soulstone is.