• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having issue a with tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I updated my phone and the tapatalk app and now it says I don’t have permission to post to the stratics forum or respond to messages. I can do it from the safari page but it’s not as nice. Thanks for any information you have on this

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Same here, I read somewhere in this forum it’s due to the new https url, nothing to do with Tapa. I have gotten used to Tapa and it’s convenient to see all the latest post site-wide.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been like this for awhile..doubt anyone will fix it in the near future.

I’ve tried closing the app for a while..don’t click into messages it’s bugs into this fun screen you can’t remove without uninstalling.

Attachments

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I am having issues with the iPad version and Stratics. Works fine with other forums though.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So here's my question. What type of device are those of you having problems using? iOS, Android, other? I need to tey and narrow this down.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep works fine for me. I'm using Android

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Same problem here, i have to use my browser to access stratics now :(
What operating system is on the mobile device you were using? I'm trying to establish a common denominator in this issue as I can use Tapatalk from my devices, as apparently some others can. Without being able to recreate the issue directly it becomes more difficult to know where to look for a proper solution.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What operating system is on the mobile device you were using? I'm trying to establish a common denominator in this issue as I can use Tapatalk from my devices, as apparently some others can. Without being able to recreate the issue directly it becomes more difficult to know where to look for a proper solution.
iOS11 here on iphone7 plus

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yes thank you and I am glad I asked it stunk not using the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk