• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What aspect of UO do you enjoy the most?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Taming, hunting, gardening etc are a few examples.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like it when I run into people and they stop to talk in game or fight a spawn that isn't really worth it to anyone, but it's just fun to hang out and fight a spawn. Those are the best memories. Happens never these days though.

Gardening too.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taming, house designing, RPing, hunting with my guild

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When my wife enters the sacred Tyrath space that none but myself is allowed to enter...... After finding one of my bank statments and going into a rage that I spent X amount of $$$ on UO that month and only got her a $3.00 pair of house slippers for Christmas. I mean really she should be happy I even remembered to get her anything! And then remind her that if it was not for UO Christmas Gifts I would have forgot to get her anything. And then that leads to some epic and memorable battles.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those and BODs. And new events. October is always a good month.

Whats it like sleeping with the Hogs? Does the snorting keep you awake? :lol:
Some married folks have separate beds, some separate bedrooms, we have separate houses around 500 feet apart :) No sleeping with the livestock here ;)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has to be the bods....
Collecting endless amounts to fill countless books and still not be able to fill the Lbod I want to....

Seriously, 1500+ bods and I still cannot fill that damn 15 exe agapite plate mail bod...
:grrr:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It has to be the bods....
Collecting endless amounts to fill countless books and still not be able to fill the Lbod I want to....

Seriously, 1500+ bods and I still cannot fill that damn 15 exe agapite plate mail bod...
:grrr:

I got tired of that frustration too. Just bribe it all up to val except 20. Wish there was a way when we bribed we could pick whether to change Qty or Material,

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tailoring BODs, Blacksmithing BODs, Alchemy BODs, Carpentry BODs, Cooking BODs, Fletching BODs, Inscription BODs, Tinkering BODs, and Plant Growing. When I cross pollinate and get a mutant white or black seeds it feels like winning the lottery.

Fingers

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
USED to be IDOCS.....but they hosed that. Housing....first love! Build and re-build....over and over and....well....you get my drift. Fishing and T-maps are pretty cool too!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have always loved the way you can really immerse yourself in your characters... UO is one of the best games for that... I love the EM Event stories... Virtues...

And Deco and Design.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually in all seriousness i really get a sense of calm when i'm out hunting fruit and veg from the Cavern of the Discarded. Who knew those ratmen were such good Grocers. ;)

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it when I run into people and they stop to talk in game or fight a spawn that isn't really worth it to anyone, but it's just fun to hang out and fight a spawn. Those are the best memories. Happens never these days though.
I second that.
Back in the days, whereever you went, you met someone.
Missing those days...

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of their men and women!
Wait, that is what I enjoy the most at boxing and what is best in life, not UO.

... Breaking peerless and other easy PvM content like Minax captains apart, I gues?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ilsh and Tok champs...just wish they dropped more gold and more than one or two pinks at a time

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Taming, hunting, gardening etc are a few examples.
My favorite thing has been posting on Stratics.

Wonder what life will be like with the new UO official boards. Maybe UOForums could come back, too, and we can have a forum faction war :danceb::troll::sword::banana::hula:.

April 1, 2003

Changes for the UO Message Board Community

When we first opened the MyUO forums in the year 2000, our goal was to provide players with a central place to gather and exchange feedback with each other and with developers. Over the last three years, though, we learned that it takes a lot more time to moderate boards than to simply post on them!

As of Wednesday, March 19th 2003, in an effort to spend less time as “the police” and more time on effective communication, we’ve decided to discontinue hosting our own boards, and will now allow that “central place” to be the message boards hosted by one of our oldest and most dedicated UO community sites, UO Stratics.

Anyone who chooses to participate on the UO Stratics boards will need to sign up on the Stratics forums themselves here; we will not be providing players’ UO or MyUO login information to Stratics. To browse the UO Stratics forums and see what they have to offer, head here.

Thank you, and on behalf of the Ultima Online Community Team, we hope to see you there!

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
When pub 97 (?) came out with the updated pet training in the Spring, I met SO many new friends! I think that has been the best so far. I have new taming friends to hunt with and talk to on ICQ. And they are as nutty as I am! :banana::cheerleader:

Last edited: