• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Graphics keep changing to Feluccia

Callise

Journeyman
So, I was doing some T-maps and everything was fine. Did one in Fel and since then my world keeps changing over to the Feluccia graphics even though I'm in Tramm. Out of the blue, I'll hear the Fel Sound and everything changes facet.

When I recall or go through a moongate it starts off fine, but then I'll hear the Fel Sound and BAM, it all changes. I've logged in and out and changed characters, but that doesn't help.

Any advice?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I some times only get the sound even when I haven’t been in fel for a day kinda strange lol
But ya it will go away after sever up usually

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You get the same thing when you go to Tokuno and back only it's a bit less noticeable ... but it is a very old bug that I think will be around forever.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
not bug, feature.
its a feature, it was put there to remind us that evil is around every corner and we should rejoice that there is a good land and you don't have to be in the evil land.

glass half full moment over, lets carry on with our day.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's just the Fall Season code. Have to remember their were originally leaves on the trees when it was only 1 facet.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Longstanding bug because the programmer can't be bothered to fix it, nor any of the other longstanding bugs in classic client.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today I tamed a horse llama! It was a horse then a llama then a horse. Have to love this game!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hurry sell it 2 plat it’s a super rare ;)

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
So, I was doing some T-maps and everything was fine. Did one in Fel and since then my world keeps changing over to the Feluccia graphics even though I'm in Tramm. Out of the blue, I'll hear the Fel Sound and everything changes facet.

When I recall or go through a moongate it starts off fine, but then I'll hear the Fel Sound and BAM, it all changes. I've logged in and out and changed characters, but that doesn't help.

Any advice?
I am in EC client I get the weird Fel music and graphics when I go there and return. Happens for a few days then clears up. :bdh: