• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unpaid account bank auctions and NO player zombie bone containers yet?

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, the unpaid accounts banks to be auctioned off, if I remove all my crap from my banks, place it on the floor of my six Atlantic houses and let it decay, will my empty banks still be auctioned off?

Can I remove my account wide stored gold or does that get included in the bank auction?

(Of course I would I wish to release this all items locked down in said houses as well.)

I haven't played in 2 years, just been paying to keep my houses up. Zombie skele containers in Oct sounded like fun but I've not seen any, and then read the thread about the same people still winning the best idoc plots and yeah it's pretty pointless.

Sorry I don't own any castles anymore but I think I will pay the final month decay my junk and drop the houses I do own. So at least everyone will have a fair shot at some max storage plots on Atlantic.

Oh if I delete my characters they will no longer own banks will they?

Could we maybe get an auto release all items locked down in house feature in the house menu?

Life is short!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So, the unpaid accounts banks to be auctioned off, if I remove all my crap from my banks, place it on the floor of my six Atlantic houses and let it decay, will my empty banks still be auctioned off?

Can I remove my account wide stored gold or does that get included in the bank auction?

(Of course I would I wish to release this all items locked down in said houses as well.)

I haven't played in 2 years, just been paying to keep my houses up. Zombie skele containers in Oct sounded like fun but I've not seen any, and then read the thread about the same people still winning the best idoc plots and yeah it's pretty pointless.

Sorry I don't own any castles anymore but I think I will pay the final month decay my junk and drop the houses I do own. So at least everyone will have a fair shot at some max storage plots on Atlantic.

Could we maybe get an auto release all items locked down in house feature in the house menu?

Life is short!
Your bank contents will not be auctioned off. There will be a new bank feature that acts as a shared deposit box between all characters on a given account. It is optional and requires an extra monthly fee. Your characters' individual bank boxes will not be up for auction.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Life is short!
Perhaps I am wrong but I think the bank auction thing only applies to EJ accounts. If you have been a paid member then anything in your bank stays there.

Can't comment on idocs. Not my thing.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing is changing to accounts that pay monthly to play and stop paying. The storage that gets auctioned off is only EJ storage that gets paid for monthly but has lapsed.

You can quit now and stop the Drama.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hate to hear about anyone leaving or closing accounts!

Can I have your stuff? Hehe