• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

myrmidex queen strategies?

CodeDaddy

Visitor
Ive read one thread that says dont run around too much.... ive seen a vid of someone standing in one place behind a crystal.

Queens poison is lethal, wondering if orange petals help.

Not much success keeping pets alive.

Anyone here had any success against her? Advice?

Last edited:

BearCorpse

Adventurer
I haven't success yet but I have some advice.
Use pet has poison immunity. Stay this location, you are safe from poison.
vlcsnap-0458-05-18-06h38m33s832.png

Keep high physical resist and High Hits, otherwise you will be...
vlcsnap-7113-01-25-01h12m11s262.png

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Been away for a while.. What is Myrmidex Queen? A new quest? Where is it? any info appreciated...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah just noticed that because I used Photobucket my images aren't showing..fixing now :/

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm gonna hop on here in a few...you guys trying again today?

It's been awhile since I've tried her...I don't like her at all! LOL

I just remember trying pets on her and dying a lot..but with the new pets....maybe....and if we have enough healers and ppl to control spawn...MAYBE!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive read one thread that says dont run around too much.... ive seen a vid of someone standing in one place behind a crystal.

Queens poison is lethal, wondering if orange petals help.

Not much success keeping pets alive.

Anyone here had any success against her? Advice?
Find a 2 slot Naj and train it. They are poison immune.

CodeDaddy

Visitor
Thx Larisa. I think we're going to try to give it another shot tonight around 7pm.

Got a najasaurous.... waiting a week for bonding, thx for this tip.

Anyone else got any experience with Queen of death and destruction?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've never done it... seemed like an effort in futility .... heard a few friends complain thought it was the most grindy pain in the arse and such getting to her and all that my interest in doing it went down the drain.

BearCorpse

Adventurer
I have beaten her some times, but with solo wraith archer. No success with tamer.
It's easy but crap for archer. Invulnerable ability waste time. I recorded vid but maybe it helps nothing for you.
Her specific terrain refuse honor battle, so you need Darden's set armor to deal maximum damage.

Finegold

Journeyman
Thx. I did see your vids already. They are giving me hope, along with suggestion about najasaurus, and trying to stay in that one spot.

A follow up more general question, if we get a group together partied and tamers, bards and healers only kilk spawn and dont do any damage to Queen...

1. Would they still be eligible for an arty drop? (Assuming we kept party till queen died)
2. Would they still get credit for completing the quest?