• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Researcher and Clean up Turn IN points for the Jaw Bone etc

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I have been sent in here to ask by the collective "we don't understand" Committee who Shall not Be named, but figured to send in the local Atlantic Idiot Savant (me) who doesn't mind taking the heat for asking daft questions:

Can someone explain how we get the points to get a jawbone? I heard (we heard, the collective WE) that we could turn in Malas artifacts and Minax artifacts.

Please be kind, I am mentality disabled. :Begging:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been sent in here to ask by the collective "we don't understand" Committee who Shall not Be named, but figured to send in the local Atlantic Idiot Savant (me) who doesn't mind taking the heat for asking daft questions:

Can someone explain how we get the points to get a jawbone? I heard (we heard, the collective WE) that we could turn in Malas artifacts and Minax artifacts.

Please be kind, I am mentality disabled. :Begging:
Same method, but in sorc dungeon, right now. Go in there kill stuff, get drops, turn them in like you did last year to the dude outside the dungeon.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think I read that the Kotl ones from last year could be used as well, no idea about any others, sorry.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The Treasures of Doom artifacts and the Treasures of Kotl Artifacts can be used, no others.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
There is an NPC outside the dungeon... right click them and an option to turn in artifacts should be on the list.

Minax artifacts can be turned into an NPC at Blackthorn's Castle. I can show you both, if needed.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Awesome! I had my areas mixed up, guys. Thanks! I was thinking I could turn in Minax at the New Soc Dungeon entrance. I may Q you Merlin later just to ask another silly question regarding Kotl....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mesanna apparently kept misunderstanding me when I REPEATEDLY asked for something to do with Treasures of TOKUNO minors and Majors, as she kept telling me to turn them in at the current event.

Sure, I can turn in 10 ToT minors to the guy in Zento for an EQUALLY WORTHLESS TOT Major, but I'd really like a better use for them, like a recipe to improve the existing majors or even some of the minors (and the ML minors, etc.)

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Treasures of Doom artifacts and the Treasures of Kotl Artifacts can be used, no others.
Heh, this is interesting. Would be fun if it worked both ways around. ie, Halloween minors for Kotl loot.