• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I cant stop Ripping my clothes off!

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
For some reason the nightmare fairie in the sorc dungeon seems to get my weaver all hot and bothered. Whenever my poor lil guy gets near her he rips off all his clothes. In all the times which i have been there i seem to be the only one whom she effects this way. One second im casting a spell the next im NEKKID! The items which are removed are only torso and leg related and im baffled as to how to make this stop. Ive tried polymorphing into a female and BOOM i get nekkid. Feedback please.. This is the only spawn which aggravates me into not playing it.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For some reason the nightmare fairie in the sorc dungeon seems to get my weaver all hot and bothered. Whenever my poor lil guy gets near her he rips off all his clothes. In all the times which i have been there i seem to be the only one whom she effects this way. One second im casting a spell the next im NEKKID! The items which are removed are only torso and leg related and im baffled as to how to make this stop. Ive tried polymorphing into a female and BOOM i get nekkid. Feedback please.. This is the only spawn which aggravates me into not playing it.
It cannot be prevented. The nightmare fairie shall have it's way with you!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Use a gender change token....

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Ya it is a pain. how about a macro to put your clothes back on?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Use a gender change token....
If a mage can use Polymorph into a woman. Works for Semi, would imagine it works for Dryads as well.

Ya it is a pain. how about a macro to put your clothes back on?
Use the EC it's one click and done.
Can also use UOAssist for a dress macro. Nowhere near as fast as the "auto dress" function with Pinco's but saves you from having to dig through your pack and find everything.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If a mage can use Polymorph into a woman. Works for Semi, would imagine it works for Dryads as well.

Can also use UOAssist for a dress macro. Nowhere near as fast as the "auto dress" function with Pinco's but saves you from having to dig through your pack and find everything.
Autodress isn't from Pinco's it's part of the basic EC. Has been since the start.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
last night i had the same thing happen but it was just a chain attack.
undress.
dress.
undress.
dress
just over and over and over.
thankfully i just hit my dress macro but ya she was 'in a mood' last night for something!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like to know who is responsible for this major mess.
That boss is annoying and it has zero reason to have 300+ wrestling and use a dryad template.
It took a while to kill a paragon one some nights ago with my fire beetle along with some other tamers while everyone else was racking on drops from the spawn. And I got a Gwen's harp from it rather than an artefact to trade in...

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to know who is responsible for this major mess.
That boss is annoying and it has zero reason to have 300+ wrestling and use a dryad template.
It took a while to kill a paragon one some nights ago with my fire beetle along with some other tamers while everyone else was racking on drops from the spawn. And I got a Gwen's harp from it rather than an artefact to trade in...
Ugh, I know. I managed to get a Paragon chest off of the Fairy last night. Now I want to complete the set. Thankfully the rest of the bosses are easier to kill.

It is annoying though - I'll be in the middle of casting Word of Death, when she takes off my Hawkwind Robe, Lt. Sash (Blackthorn doublet), and another piece I forget. On my tamers, she takes off robe/tunic and robe/tunic/leggings, respectively.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of the dumbest things put into this game

What’s next a female hating male that removes women’s cloths? Let’s see how well that goes over...

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When dealing wuth the nightmare fairy. Id run till she was off screen then pre-cast. Run in and let the spell fly. Rinse and repeat

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When dealing wuth the nightmare fairy. Id run till she was off screen then pre-cast. Run in and let the spell fly. Rinse and repeat
The plain ones are fine. Try that with a paragon. Thats what we are talking about.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the dumbest things put into this game

What’s next a female hating male that removes women’s cloths? Let’s see how well that goes over...
More likely a female loving male... :p

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The plain ones are fine. Try that with a paragon. Thats what we are talking about.
Thats what I have done on that one to. The paragon has spawned on Legends to. I have tried my archer, mage, and Tamer. Precasting is slow, but the only effective casting method ive seen.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats what I have done on that one to. The paragon has spawned on Legends to. I have tried my archer, mage, and Tamer. Precasting is slow, but the only effective casting method ive seen.
Pets that do fire damage will kill the para fairy. Takes a while.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter