• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easy way to Clear the Pumpkin patch...

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you ever tried to empty those patches filling bags or getting your necro out to get their minion to do it for you?
Found a great way to do it and stock up on cooking bod filler for pumpkin pie..
Take your cook with a good deal of dough and a few tools to use.
The pumpkins in the patches are your object!
Pick up and hit the max button on unbaked pumpkin pie... keep picking up the pumpkins as you go the field will be clear in no time ..and I do mean fast!
You get the best of both the Grimm pumpkins to pop up and enough unbaked for a few bods of ether uncooked or cooked pumpkin pies!
Enjoy

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I don't clear them...you don't have to...I see them spawn while I'm killing one....do my rounds Fel and Tram side killing all of them and not picking up any small ones and by the time I'm done and go back to the beginning there are more....no clearing needed :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Eew not pumpkin pie...never have! Not sure why...I make one from scratch every Thanksgiving but I don't eat it :/

Now gimme some Strawberry Rhubarb pie and I'm in! :)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Eew not pumpkin pie...never have! Not sure why...I make one from scratch every Thanksgiving but I don't eat it :/

Now gimme some Strawberry Rhubarb pie and I'm in! :)
pfft... Sweet Potato Pie > Strawberry Rhubarb.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you ever tried to empty those patches filling bags or getting your necro out to get their minion to do it for you?
Found a great way to do it and stock up on cooking bod filler for pumpkin pie..
Take your cook with a good deal of dough and a few tools to use.
The pumpkins in the patches are your object!
Pick up and hit the max button on unbaked pumpkin pie... keep picking up the pumpkins as you go the field will be clear in no time ..and I do mean fast!
You get the best of both the Grimm pumpkins to pop up and enough unbaked for a few bods of ether uncooked or cooked pumpkin pies!
Enjoy
I would do that and set up tables at luna bank and put the pies on them. Until cooking BODs were made, I didnt know you could buy pumpkins. I had a chest full in case I wanted some during the rest of the year.

I have the fields marked. Just recall to them each day. Get at least 3 pumpkins to carve each day. I have all I need now.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have made in RL every known pie during the season's abundance. Be it berry, lemon, chocolate and banana... Cream peach, to the kiwi tarts.

But back to the field to get the Grimm pumpkin to show up, and it surprised me how fast I cleared up the pumpkins and within a few minutes not 1 but 4 showed up. and it did that for the 3 times I cleared the field by my cook making uncooked pumpkin pies.
Just thought id give the way I found easy so our young sprouts who have started to play can get in there and have fun.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
But back to the field to get the Grimm pumpkin to show up, and it surprised me how fast I cleared up the pumpkins and within a few minutes not 1 but 4 showed up. and it did that for the 3 times
I found the respawn rate to be really slow. Cleared 2 different fields at Brit Farms.. after 15-20 minutes I gave up watching and it was still only about 1/2 spawn.