• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

small request for stable master

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kyronix please can you add an option on the stable master to claim a pet (not all pets)
I'm aware we can command claim x however there's no reason not to also have this option on the drop down list.

Many thanks

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The claim all pets on that never made any sense to me. I guess if you only had one pet, or kept only a group of pack instinct pets, or a mare/beetle combo and nothing else. Making that pull up the stable list would make more sense than making me say Claim list.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix please can you add an option on the stable master to claim a pet (not all pets)
I'm aware we can command claim x however there's no reason to also have this option on the drop down list.

Many thanks
Would be nice if the voice commands worked on pets with more than one word names.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, this change might needlessly interfere with logging out and autostabling pets...

:devil:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Even "Claim (number)" that brings out the pet in that slot number wouldn't work right, because something keeps making the list of pets reverse itself front to back and back to front, every so often.

Why the hell are the slots shuffling like that?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All you have to do is say claim list for a list of your pets. Putting it in the gump seems redundant.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All you have to do is say claim list for a list of your pets. Putting it in the gump seems redundant.
There are commands for all of the options currently in the gump, I was just thinking of new players, who may not know the command to claim x, plus a lot of people have macros assigned to keys and having to type can often be a pain.

Last edited:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are commands for all of the options currently in the gump, I was just thinking of new players, who may not know the command to claim x, plus a lot of people have macros assigned to keys and having to type can often be a pain.
Maybe claim list should be added to the gump. I can agree with that. I just can't see 20 or so pets in that one little gump.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Same with stablecount... which honestly was something most people didn't know you could get... when you say it you get a message telling you how many you have in the stable and the TOTAL you can have... which for anyone paying out money for extra slots is really useful.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh nice, did not know this command, thanks (or maybe i used to and have since forgotten it)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I keep forgetting it finally I put it in some notes so I could find it if I needed it again.