• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving nasty

James Krieg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
well if you havent seen the sorc dungeon, it's just too nasty to play there. everyone is on a sorc or mystic. but take a look at how hard it is to target anything.. and the mastery 3 reaper summons making it so much worse. getting a drop on Atlantic is gawd awful.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Figured that... these need to spawn in more than just one room at a time...and not so predictably.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do the minions spawn 1 at a time? if so, then they could have them spawn at same time in different rooms, that would spread people out, then the pumpkin king could spawn after all his minions are dead.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is how it is on Great Lakes. Whoever designed the reapers to cast the particle effect AE clearly does not play the game or understand its issues.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last event was for tamers. This one is for SWers, Archers, Mages, and Mystics, in that order. SW is by far the best but some LOS issues and response time does allow Archers w/ hit area and Mages a fair chance at times on non-Atlantic shards. I would hate to do this event on a sampire or melee char.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to say it and I hate playing this template but if you don't in the Sorc. Dungeon you lose UO at least in this event.

sorctemplate.png

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wraith/Archer/Paladin/Spell Weaver dose pretty good! Only drawback is Jack the Pumpkin King is AI proof.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hate to say it and I hate playing this template but if you don't in the Sorc. Dungeon you lose UO at least in this event.

View attachment 72902
I have this as well but I find my warrior better at killing spawns. Maybe it's because lesser players in my shard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wraith/Archer/Paladin/Spell Weaver dose pretty good! Only drawback is Jack the Pumpkin King is AI proof.
Don't kill the king.... let him run around like a housefly.... just kill his minions and spawns. Because if you kill this guy, the next room is the first room and if it spawns the paragon fairy then it would calm you every time you try to fight the spawn. Jack is a good boy (boss) to keep alive because he does nothing...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this as well but I find my warrior better at killing spawns. Maybe it's because lesser players in my shard.

Pretty much any template is better at killing the spawns, not a better template for getting a lot of drops.

Don't kill the king.... let him run around like a housefly.... just kill his minions and spawns. Because if you kill this guy, the next room is the first room and if it spawns the paragon fairy then it would calm you every time you try to fight the spawn. Jack is a good boy (boss) to keep alive because he does nothing...

May as well beat your head against the wall when trying to convince people of this. Same group of people on one shard I play act like its a race to get the boss up and kill and get to the next room............... Over and over and over and then complain the drop rate is slow.