• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Horns of Plenty

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok since the Halloween stuff has been turned on, aren't the horns of plenty supposed to recharge? So far mine are sitting at 0.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes, I believe they do that in November, although everyone already got some free uses when they patched in the new content and it wasn't even November yet! 40 charges and not a single Ale Table....

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, I believe they do that in November, although everyone already got some free uses when they patched in the new content and it wasn't even November yet! 40 charges and not a single Ale Table....
Aye well I didn't get any free uses. So I guess Nov it is. Thanks for the reply's :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The free usese were leftovers from last year. If you had some you didnt use last November, they were available to use anytime. And can be used anytimg. BUT they onlly recharge in the month of November...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wondered why none had recharged after i collected by first round of ale tables begiining september

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you can also get new horns from the huntsmaster if you have rewards unclaimed.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can also get new horns from the huntsmaster if you have rewards unclaimed.
I thought those where from killing turkeys and given out as gifts. I didn’t no you had to do the hunters quest.
Is that the only way to get them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought those where from killing turkeys and given out as gifts. I didn’t no you had to do the hunters quest.
Is that the only way to get them.
Yes they added them to the game again with huntsmaster challenge. Otherwise there would be NO way to get them.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only version that recharges all year long are the Cornucopia and they don't give the same junk that the Horn of Plenty does. But they do give corn stalks and harvest wine and BACON!!! :) Cornucopia is the top one obviously.
cornucopia.png

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
they start recharging in November, but on Sonoma mine keep charging til the end of December