• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My house is Condemned

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was helping someone place a house and ended up condemning my house, i traded the house i placed to them figured that would fix my house but it didn't, how do i fix my house?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You have to trade the condemned house to another account. Once you place a second house, your original house will start to decay and can only be saved by giving it to someone else. Do you have another account? Without a house? That is the only way..or trade it to someone you trust who will give it back to you after your house timer ends.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
best get skippy too, the decay rate is accelerated when you place a 2nd house.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I dont understand why housing has to be so complicated and restricting ....

One house per account is stupid too !!!
The reason is because there are already to many house holder accounts out there. I believe you should only have 1 because it allows anyone else to also get one as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
One per shard maybe ... but just one in total is very restrictive.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You can have 2... one promo and one on siege or mugen

Now I can tell you I hate that because I play siege way more than atlantic. And there are a ton of dirt abandon plots that I would love to get. Now imagine that on every server it would be insane

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have done what you did before and had to open another account to save my house and I thought the same thing you did. But one I started on another server I realized how bad this would be for the community. Now if the did one atlantic and one other that might work

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Heck naw.. Atlantic is packed enough. Can you imagine how much more packed it would be if everyone in the game was freely able to place another house there? Nope... Nope..

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I was helping someone place a house and ended up condemning my house, i traded the house i placed to them figured that would fix my house but it didn't, how do i fix my house?
RutRoh, Shaggy! Hey , um we still got a few OPENINGS down UWF row you know!! (PS you need to change that V*K dude).

Seriously, I am crossing my fingers you don't collapse. I seriously cannot handle any more IDOCs this week. Those 2 last night were emotional (being they were a friend and all). I am glad they are over with.
:cheerleader:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
RutRoh, Shaggy! Hey , um we still got a few OPENINGS down UWF row you know!! (PS you need to change that V*K dude).
He still has a character in my guild you know, so the VK tag still makes sense :)

Sorry to hear about your house Wolf, I'm glad to help any way I can if needed.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If it is a modern house, using the option to resize the plot might reset and stop the decay timer.
I saved my house back in 2012 that way when I helped place a castle.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it is a modern house, using the option to resize the plot might reset and stop the decay timer.
I saved my house back in 2012 that way when I helped place a castle.
its a keep, im hoping a GM will fix it, if not i have another account i can reactivate

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
A GM isn't going to fix this, nor should they.

I'd get on the ball about opening that other acct.
Time is of the essence and a GM will not fix this, I would reactivate your other account as soon as possible and transfer the Keep. Others have reported houses dropping within 3 days when you should have 5...
Yepp... ^^this.. GM can do nothing

Only other option you have (outside of reactivating the old account) is finding someone you trust completely who has an account with no house, transfer the house to them and then xfer it back to you after 7 days.

*edited to change my dumbassery to being correct* Thanks @Uriah Heep lol

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
its a keep, im hoping a GM will fix it, if not i have another account i can reactivate
If re-activating a second account for one month isn't an issue, I would suggest doing that as opposed to waiting much longer. As others have noted, when two houses are owned by same account, the decay rate moves a bit faster.

Especially if this is in a UWF area (perhaps you can point out to me?), if you need someone else to assist you to act quickly, get into Discord or post on UWF forums and we can find someone to help. I can re-activate an account if ABSOLUTELY necessary. Please PM me if needed.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Especially if this is in a UWF area (perhaps you can point out to me?), if you need someone else to assist you to act quickly, get into Discord or post on UWF forums and we can find someone to help. I can re-activate an account if ABSOLUTELY necessary. Please PM me if needed.
It's not in a UWF area, but it's somewhat near the UWF town in Trinsic. There is a teleporter to it on the roof of my Luna house. Here is a screenshot. Also, I think he may have gotten this issue fixed because it's not condemned anymore that I can see.

Untitled.png