• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zombie Skeletons?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, So how do i get these to spawn exactly?
I've killed myself 30 times in the Brit cemetary and never seen my corpse "rises as a zombie skeleton"?

What am i doing wrong?

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't found a single one yet. I think they forgot to turn them on.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Urgh....so it could have been killed and collected by somebody else already??
Possible..

I haven't found a single one yet. I think they forgot to turn them on.
also possible I suppose.

Have not had a lot of time today to play around. Was only in game 10 minutes and that was devoted to Sorc Dungeon. Did play around for about an hour in the early morning hours after it became active and never did see a named skele, but did kill off quite a few "Butchers" so know that part was active....

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If it's the same as the last time this type of thing was used for Halloween, if you die enough times other people will start to approach you to give you your named bones they found, or your bones will be on vendors etc. even if you aren't able to get them yourself.

There were a few people on Atlantic who died so many times that they were turning down offers to give them their bones for free because they already had 50 heh.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think it's on. At least not when I tried this morning. If you killed yourself 30 times you should have showed up. I did myself in about 20 times, ran all the cemeteries and nothing.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I think they forgot to turn that part on...we are having an EM Event right now and all of us have died 10+ times and have traveled to all the cemeteries and no named zombies at all.

Butchers are there...just no named zombies :(

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just checked all of the cemeteries on Legends and none showing up yet.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Mesanna , I guess this part of the list isn't going to go live this year then?
I have reread the notes from a couple months back and it clearly says there will be bones and some with a rare hue. Has anyone heard if they are turning the zombie skeles on? I sure hope so because I looked forward to killing myself. :sword:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have reread the notes from a couple months back and it clearly says there will be bones and some with a rare hue. Has anyone heard if they are turning the zombie skeles on? I sure hope so because I looked forward to killing myself. :sword:
When we were testing it on TC Kyronix showed us the new colors of "bone boxes". Great colors imo.l

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
And Gargoyle Skeletons! I WANT GARGOYLE SKELETONS!!

@Kyronix Please turn them on!!! PWEEEESEE! :)

Here's one he gave me on TC when it was still being tested...I WANT!!!

Bones.png

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Gargoyle Skeletons! I WANT GARGOYLE SKELETONS!!

@Kyronix Please turn them on!!! PWEEEESEE! :)

Here's one he gave me on TC when it was still being tested...I WANT!!!

View attachment 72882
Awww... it's new art? Man, I just wanted the regular skeletons in cool colors. :/ Hate to pancake, and it looks fine I guess, but eh...

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think they came in both old and new styles plus the gargoyle ones with the wings which are really neat.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get why they are still not on. Is there a problem? Surely they know.

Neireid

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent Mesanna an email (2 days ago) and absolutely no reply nor comments anywhere which, in my opinion, isn't right at all. If you state something is to be , then do so or say something to paying customers that its not working. Poor customer service in that regard.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I sent an e-mail to Kyronix as well.

I do know they are aware of the issue...Kyronix has read this thread so the team IS aware...maybe they are looking into it but a word would be nice...was REALLY looking forward to getting my bones as I lost the ones I had from years ago :(

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sent Mesanna an email (2 days ago) and absolutely no reply nor comments anywhere which, in my opinion, isn't right at all. If you state something is to be , then do so or say something to paying customers that its not working. Poor customer service in that regard.

Yeah that customer service starts at the top and trickles down all the way thru the company...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It may be November before we hear from them about if they are fixing any of it or not...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I hope the programmers aren't chasing a wild goose on the "Sorcerer's Dungeon" spawn, as it's actually a bug with the ENTIRE WEST ILSHENAR subserver. On the shards that are bugged, the only spawn on the west side of the map are yellow NPCs, the contents of Exodus Dungeon (which were radically changed as part of the Exodus event a few years back) and the champ spawns (which were added to Ilshenar after the fact).

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the Sorcerer's Dungeon spawn code is inverted. The fewer the people there, the more that spawns and the stronger the mobs are (daemons and balrons instead of skeletons and liches, etc). It makes a small group rather difficult and a large group an exercise in tedium.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And as always, you just gotta LOVE the incoming COMMUNICATION on this stuff from the dev team.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
They all went on holiday with all that cash you just paid them to goto a party, they will be back end of October to turn the "event" off.
its Thanksgiving long weekend in Canada, they must have decided to switch over to the Canadian one instead of the US one.
it actually makes more sense - you don't get back to back turkey with Christmas, spreads it out more.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, still not on? I have the weekend off, and I was really hoping to dig up some skeletons. :(

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really once more they have dropped the ball on this one.
The containers should have been a cash shop item.
Buy it and get a chance of a rare one or don't buy it end of.
It's a pure vanity item.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Devs tell us something, plz! just bumping this to the top again.....someone might pay attention and give us an answer before thanksgiving

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
its Thanksgiving long weekend in Canada, they must have decided to switch over to the Canadian one instead of the US one.
it actually makes more sense - you don't get back to back turkey with Christmas, spreads it out more.
Thanksgiving = Turkey
Christmas = Ham

Unless you're a fatty like me... then you get Ham all of the time! HAAAAAM

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We do both on each holiday...but then, we feeding a lot of peeps lol

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going vegan this year. Only turkey and ham in the house are in cans in the pantry while they last. Having flashbacks to my college days. :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanksgiving = Turkey
Christmas = Ham

Unless you're a fatty like me... then you get Ham all of the time! HAAAAAM
Work always gives us a free ham for Christmas... and it's seriously delicious... I personally though prefer turkey...