• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you where any monster in game?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If you where any monster in game what would you be?

i thought about this as i was running in and out of the Yamotsu Mine about a dozen times taming Fire Beetles and putting them on my Pet Dude in the Magincia Bazzar (A2 on Sonoma, come on down, best prices on the shard and always a welcome smile, bring the kids!)

and then i realised..... im a Yamotsu Priest!
no, really, in RL id be a Yamotsu Priest!!

they polymorph into other lesser critters to lure in stuff to kill.
that would totally be me.
the A-Hole of the Sosaria monster world.

oh look at me, im just a fire beetle wondering the dungeon all alone, wont someone come play with me?
oh you want to tame me, NO!
im not a fire beetle ya panzy!
im a Priest!
speedhaxxor fireball, poison, paralyze (that your 120 resisting spells cant defend against!)

yup, totally me.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would want to be a Balron... being the commander of a daemon army would be pretty useful. Plus not many people would be looking to kill me, because I would be living in the middle of a dungeon surrounded by daemons.

However, in reality, I'm probably more like a lich. Quietly studying things in secluded places, and learning more knowledge and testing it on the zombies/skeletons to perfect my skills in the magical arts, would really appeal to me.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A paragon Nightmare Fairy in the new Halloween dungeon on a low population shard.
Apparently, I'd live longer then any monster in the game & kill more players.:)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree with this! I'd be a lich also because the sounds they make always freak me the heck out!
Based on that I've always been more partial to the Gargoyle... that demonic jibberish used to send shivers down my spine.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always had this wild idea for a game mechanic. What if you could actually be a monster. No equipment. No looting. No name. No pressure. Fated to die by other players. Just login and pick a monster and you spawn in a dungeon and have the same limited set of abilities as that monster. Basically you would supply the intelligence for a monster in a dungeon. Maybe the people playing on their normal characters don't even realize it is another player that they are fighting. You die? You were supposed to. So what. Log in as another monster. I haven't really fleshed it out, just brainstorming. Would make things interesting.

As for me, not really a monster, but I'd probably be a vorpal bunny. Catch me if you can!

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It'd be a pretty cool diversion. I'd occasionally log in as a baddie in the middle of baddies and Corp Por when people least needed it. LOL

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lords Oaks, defender of the forest. His forest queen, Silvani is his protector. Killing his spawn causes attackers to lose karma, so you know he is righteous. Living a virtuous life in an enchanted forest with your queen by your side. Does it get any better?