• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huntmaster Challenge

Callise

Journeyman
Hi All!
I entered a bunch of kills into the Huntmaster Challenge. As of yesterday, I still had the largest for each category I entered. Today (the first of the month) I went to claim rewards and I have 0 available.

Was I beat in all 16 categories I entered or should I check back with the Huntmaster tomorrow?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
double click the npc huntmaster ... then try to claim

I've noticed it too .. and this trick should reset the gump to claim prizes

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope... still 0 points. :(
Like other said. Double click ranger and get the quest info screen. Then rewards will show. If not, you didnt have the highest. The 30th was a dead day. I went and did some around 10pm.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just so you know, people can still 'enter' hunting permits on the 1st of the month until the server goes down. So eg if server goes down at 6am in the morning, at Midnight on 30th/31st depending on last day of month, there is still 6 hrs on the 1st when people can 'submit' as long as the permit says killed in the right month.

Shouldn't work that way but it does.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Quite a few people seem to do these right at the last minute, I've had the winning ones lots of times then when I come back the next day I only get one or two.