• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Full set of VvV DUNGEON Banners 70M EUROPA

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohhhhh Tia u know ive got bloody mild OCD.... u know ive gotta have one of these...

save me one ill catch u in game...on shining force or wokhoss..

btw looking for a vendor rental... my shop dark moon of mihr...i call it my shop ...it never was .....its gonna fall unless they read my plea to return in next 2 days

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hheheheeee...ill have to think about this..... oh lordy....

looking for a shop to bulk buy heaps of stuff stock on europa....

looking for a single vendor that will enhance any shop!! my vendor at dark moon was well thought off with always bits and bobs of good stuff at very good price

Reactions: Tia

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry didnt realize there was 3 sets...me bad.... was only buying because it looked cheap and for the sake of not having it...if i bought one id have to have all 3.... and to be fair i dont pvp.. so i dont VVV...so i guess i will have to pass... looked a great set for a 100... but not for 300...and yes they prob worth it......good luck with the sales though

Reactions: Tia