• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to Obtain Blaze Cu on Baja

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiyas, I want to Buy or Trade for an Untrained Blaze Cu. Prefer it delivered to Baja but am willing to go to Atlantic if I must. My ICQ Number is 3479622.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what ya paying?

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what ya paying?
I do not know the going Price. I would pay more if delivered to Baja than if I must come to Atlantic to accept delivery. I'm thinking 100 million in UO gold but will pay what I am able. Is there a common or usual Price?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
last one i saw sell went for over a billion gold (platinum in UO gold)
but i by no means track the sale of them, you may wanna search recent sales on the trading forum to see what the last couple went for.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh i hear ya, i must admit i go in from time and time and see if i can pop one.
some day.....

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh i hear ya, i must admit i go in from time and time and see if i can pop one.
some day.....
People like you make it much easier for those of us who prefer stats over color to find a good Cu to tame. :D Every time I go there are 50 previously tamed Cus wondering the cave. Just lore and pick the one you like.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
People like you make it much easier for those of us who prefer stats over color to find a good Cu to tame. :D Every time I go there are 50 previously tamed Cus wondering the cave. Just lore and pick the one you like.
its all about color coordination!