• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time on my Hands

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I kinda had the same plan, except I am kind of not sure what to keep. Are all the the bane bows and crossbows worth keeping? Can all the melee stuff be safely tossed? I guess cloaks should be kept. What about all the armor pieces?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was no reason to keep the crappy weapons.

Im guilty also. I have a full chest of crappy armor. A collection of bows and spell books.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Containers? Between the trade quest stuff, the t-map stuff, the city invasions and all I nearly filled an entire house!
*in tv announcer voice over*

On the next episode of Ultima Online Horders Extraordinaire we visit the lair of @MalagAste where we have to be careful of our steps or be relegated to causing a landslide of crap to cover us up.

*fade to black as the sound of clanking armor is heard falling- and a faint, muffled cry is heard*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

On the next episode of Ultima Online Horders Extraordinaire we visit the lair of @MalagAste where we have to be careful of our steps or be relegated to causing a landslide of crap to cover us up.

*fade to black as the sound of clanking armor is heard falling- and a faint, muffled cry is heard*
LOL you have NO Idea! Seriously the producers of Horders could do an entire season on UO Horders. 2 Castles, 1 Keep and at least 9 max storage 18x18 or equivilant homes all constantly crying to me about being full... it's a juggling match all the time... can't wait for a Jewelry box to stuff all that in! That'll fix 1 house...

Next I need desperately a book that holds deeds... tailor rewards, smith rewards, vet rewards, all the gift deeds... etc... That should fix 2 of my houses...

Then I need plants to stack... the list goes on...

I need a weapon crate...

Armour to hold Armor... etc...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I've always wondered where exactly our characters put things... if we go hunting in a dungeon and pick up 100+ pieces of armor, weapons, shields etc. what do we do with them?

Just stick an entire halberd and suit of armor in our back pocket?

Or do we look like this?

7e2.jpg

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I've always wondered where exactly our characters put things... if we go hunting in a dungeon and pick up 100+ pieces of armor, weapons, shields etc. what do we do with them?

Just stick an entire halberd and suit of armor in our back pocket?

Or do we look like this?

View attachment 72644
NO NO NO Norry...geesh don't you know anything??

THIS is what we look like!

Aughra.jpg

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i know what i won't be doing ....
it will be a long time before i do another t-map or mib.
i'm done with trade orders too.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same here time to free up some space in the houses

I do have 270 mibs left maybe I’ll just go fishing instead:)

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried to do the invasion from the beginning to the end I couldn't just not 100% yet. With HallooOOooween coming I hope I will be able to do some of the stuff besides trick or treating.
Anyone know when the new vet wards will be available ? I really want the jewelry box.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’m up to 1038 frags so far from the event with about 600 plus items left to unravel
Working on the cloth now

Also well over 110 k turn in points

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a lot of things to do... the invasion is just a temporary diversion.

1) go back Shadowguard
2) Try to get halo and new recipe from new Doom
3) Tame a blaze Cu
4) do all my level 6 map collection
5) Wait for Sorcerer Dungeon to open in Oct, get the teleporter for Ishenar.
6) go hunting around with my new tamer Spellweaving Mage and it's 2530 luck suit..
7) Waiting for uo team and Mesanna to solve the bug for Spellweaving not able to get 6 strength for my 2 x tier 3 spellweavers.
8) Find the right timing and pick an altar to sneak in a Champ Spawn and avoid getting raided.
9) Gear up a new archer sampire...
10) add new items to sell on my Luna vendor
11)

So many things to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have always liked town invasions, Since I have spent pretty much every free minute of time doing this one and way to many all nighters. I think I shall fire up my old computer and play through Baldur's Gate Shadows of Amn again and take a break from UO for a few days :) I will say one thing about this invasion it really showed some individuals and guilds true colors. Some you least expected to work with you did and those you least expected found cheezy ways to get you guard whacked and dry looted you, among other just total bad greed tactics....... Like luring 50 things on top of you and invising so they could pick the healer and spell casters out of the army surrounding you and then buzz of to the next person trying to get a spell book and do the same to them and say "But we were just running for our life" Next person from that guild that rides up to my houses and ask if I am unattended scripting, I am not going to be nice and say hello, no I am not. I am just going to PK them and dry loot them and take a page from Bo's book and cut up their armor and smelt their weapons on forge on the porch. That guild managed to make more than a few enemies that had traditonally been nuetral or friendly with them prior to this invasion. (Its a Siege thing :) ) Yeah a break for a few days to cool the blood in regards to that situation is probably a good thing right now ;) LOL First time in 19 years or so on Siege I have ever actually gotten mad about anything.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I noticed a guild on pac that wasn’t at all what their tag said only one of them was willing to work with me the rest really made me really really dislike their guild total hypocrites lol all about greed.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I noticed a guild on pac that wasn’t at all what their tag said only one of them was willing to work with me the rest really made me really really dislike their guild total hypocrites lol all about greed.
This invasion sure did bring out the best in a few and the worst in many. Often the best in the ones you least expected it. Sad that so many you thought were decent folks and in some cases friends turned into total greed driven back stabbers.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gosh I hope I wasn't one of those asses. If so I apologize.

If not I did run around alot running for my life! Never have I died so many times in so short a time. I went from Knight of sacrifice to a beginner in a few days!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gosh I hope I wasn't one of those asses. If so I apologize.

If not I did run around alot running for my life! Never have I died so many times in so short a time. I went from Knight of sacrifice to a beginner in a few days!
Na it was not you :) It was actually only one Guild.......... Everyone else..... even those who are traditionally the bad guys worked pretty well fighting off the invasions. SO that one guild could all come back when the work was done and kill the Titan LOL. Just did not think much of their tactics from day one of the invasions. The luring and running back and forth getting a few of us to accidently target them, flag , get guard whacked and then dry looting us, was what got me fired up. Guess they wanted to dominate the blessed book market on Siege as well. The invasions were actually pretty fun during their off hours.