• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So.....Since I never finished the first parts of the Quests.....

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i finished all parts of the quest line and i still have it, wont let me drop it, i just figured i would need it again or it will just go poof after the event is over

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i finished all parts of the quest line and i still have it, wont let me drop it, i just figured i would need it again or it will just go poof after the event is over
Same with mine, finished quest on all char's and can't drop scroll on any of them. also, can still cast spell and go to quest location.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I tried toggling, it won't change it to a quest item, if we all call a GM at once there will be chaos!! Maybe the Devs can somehow make all these scrolls go *poof*, I hope so...

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't need to worry about that, had mine stolen during the Invasion.....never got it returned once we killed that Titan.....or any others. lol

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried toggling, it won't change it to a quest item, if we all call a GM at once there will be chaos!! Maybe the Devs can somehow make all these scrolls go *poof*, I hope so...
sorted. Scroll now quietly decaying on the floor of my house.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really secret, it's something I've read about often on here - but as a way to scam people, not help them, so maybe I shouldn't post it. I'll answer pms for anyone who can't work it out themselves.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Aha!! Best to keep it to yourself then, but expect a long queue of people with stuck scrolls! :D

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
To get rid of scroll,empty back pack,and make sure scroll is not insured,go get killed and dont go back to body to loot and that will get rid of scroll.

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have the scroll in my pack BUT the pieces -ALL of the pieces -to the obelisk that I had in my pack ready to assemble - DISAPPEARED!!!

How's that one P*issed doesn't even begin to touch on what I'm feeling - anyone have Mesanna's email? I tried mesanna@broadsword and it got bounced.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have the scroll in my pack BUT the pieces -ALL of the pieces -to the obelisk that I had in my pack ready to assemble - DISAPPEARED!!!

How's that one P*issed doesn't even begin to touch on what I'm feeling - anyone have Mesanna's email? I tried mesanna@broadsword and it got bounced.
Do you need to patch your client? Maybe the pieces are there and you just can't see them.

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Tina -- already been through that one the other night when I had gotten the last piece that never appeared in my pack and then released the first piece I had and all of it poofed (and I was ready to jump off a bridge).

I tried all of those suggestion at that time and it worked. Did not work this time. As someone so succinctly put it - this event was soul-crushing. I have to concur.