• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone watch Blood Drive?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep seeing this commercial now while I watch TV with my gf, and it cracks me up
Kyleena TV Commercial, 'Forget About Remembering'

Best bit is the awkward reaction shot after the voice over says the drug doesn't protect from HIV and STDs

I wonder if 'Karma' did this before or after Blood Drive.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope not that show.
Only new shows im watching is the orville, and the new strek discovery. I have to many other shows like Once upon a time, Supernatural then the shows that are all tied together the flash, arrow dc legends, supergirl .
then I have my reality shows finding bigfoot, mountain monsters, ghost adventures.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nope not that show.
Only new shows im watching is the orville, and the new strek discovery. I have to many other shows like Once upon a time, Supernatural then the shows that are all tied together the flash, arrow dc legends, supergirl .
then I have my reality shows finding bigfoot, mountain monsters, ghost adventures.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The new star trek is already too political for my liking. Actors have already stated that a group of clingons will be played as "white supremacists".... why do they have to go there, it's supposed to be entertainment, not a political platform... sad. Don't take my word for it - How Star Trek tackled the final frontier: Trump
Don't matter to me I see a new trek show I get to watch now.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Star Trek and Next Gen did a lot of political episodes.