• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The little things...

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doing trade routes, I came across a road sign that the little pieces of arrow shaped wood had been raised or lowered for what ever reason. (one covering the other)

I paged and it was fixed buy an unknown GM, or maybe it was passed along to someone else? Anyways, little things can and are being done too. :)

Now to get that one Stygian Teleporter fixed!

We need to get the world in shape for the influx! :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm working on what I promised I would and sending Emails to Kyronix locating the "Zippers" along the shores. I already sent him the locations of all the borked beds in NuJel'm... many of which are just terrible...

It's slow work.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doing trade routes, I came across a road sign that the little pieces of arrow shaped wood had been raised or lowered for what ever reason. (one covering the other)

I paged and it was fixed buy an unknown GM, or maybe it was passed along to someone else? Anyways, little things can and are being done too. :)

Now to get that one Stygian Teleporter fixed!

We need to get the world in shape for the influx! :D
Thanks. I know that sign. Had to hover on the right spot to see it. I hope they clean up the wagon mess soon.

Looks like it will be crowded at the invasions tonight.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll Probably find that this was done as part of an event at some point and people will be raging that you've erased shard history.