• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Look at what you made me do...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u cant place a house till october though man... big **** up... housing server off all of september

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Make a tamer. You will love it.
Hehe, already have one mate, finished the template last time around circa 2 years ago. My first completed template ever.
120 Animal taking
120 Vet
120 Animal lore
120 Musicianship
120 Peacemaking
100 Magery

All done

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Welcome back!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You'll just need to get the taming mastery now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehe, already have one mate, finished the template last time around circa 2 years ago. My first completed template ever.
120 Animal taking
120 Vet
120 Animal lore
120 Musicianship
120 Peacemaking
100 Magery

All done
Some of your old pets may be in a transition place. Pre 97 Nightmares are great pets now. Others may need released and retamed to take full advantage of the changes. Make sure you ask questions in game or in the taming forum.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I never thought about that - with a dread mare I have in the stable, for instance
I dont have any of those. But the old Cus turned to 4 slots. They spawn 3 slots now. So you have to release and retame to get them to 3 slot.

When I asked about taming changes in a Meet and greet a while back, they told me they are not doing anything to taming. Then they do 2 major changes. Would be nice if we knew what they are doing before they do it.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Some of your old pets may be in a transition place. Pre 97 Nightmares are great pets now. Others may need released and retamed to take full advantage of the changes. Make sure you ask questions in game or in the taming forum.
Only started playing in 2001/2002 so I won't have pre 97 anything. Nightmare and White Wyrm are circa 2002.

Anyway I won't do anything rash, thanks for the advice.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only started playing in 2001/2002 so I won't have pre 97 anything. Nightmare and White Wyrm are circa 2002.

Anyway I won't do anything rash, thanks for the advice.
Pre Publication 97 May 2017 . Your pets fit that.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you sure? All my stabled Cus are 3 slot...

Does this just adjust the slots or anything else as well?
The Cu Sidhes that people took out after Pub 96 and did not do anything with them training wise went to 4 slots after pub 97. The accounts not used after pub 97 will have 3 slot Cus like they should be. Cus could be affected in a negative way.

If yours are 3 slots then yours are fine.

Other basic pets have been made better then they were pub 97 if they did not start the training process. The nightmare went to 2 slots and could have 100 or more strength than a newly tamed one can have.

If you have old pets when you return, you need to have them looked at by someone who knows what the freshly tamed pets look like.