• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so 5 days left on the event Titan event arc...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats the big ending....

am i jumping the gun??

title rewards iam told.. is this true??

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all we know so far is the rewards are Titles or Deco, per char.......if you helped to kill the Titans on each of those chars ;)

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who said there was going to be a big ending? It's very unnecessary to give any more rewards.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who said there was going to be a big ending? It's very unnecessary to give any more rewards.
There are going to be rewards after this part, which is what I assume he was asking about.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Special note: Part IV includes invasions throughout Britannia. While creatures killed have a chance to drop special equipment, in order to be eligible for non-equipment & decorative rewards in Part V a character must battle the elemental titans of Part IV. Eligibility is determined by damage taken, damage dealt, and damage healed from elemental titans.

Does damage that a dragon does count towards its handler?

Reactions: THP

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Special note: Part IV includes invasions throughout Britannia. While creatures killed have a chance to drop special equipment, in order to be eligible for non-equipment & decorative rewards in Part V a character must battle the elemental titans of Part IV. Eligibility is determined by damage taken, damage dealt, and damage healed from elemental titans.

Does damage that a dragon does count towards its handler?
The short answer is probably, see the formula below that calculates it.

Attachments

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nope im refer to
Part IV includes invasions throughout Britannia. While creatures killed have a chance to drop special equipment, in order to be eligible for non-equipment & decorative rewards in Part V a character must battle the elemental titans of Part IV. Eligibility is determined by damage taken, damage dealt, and damage healed from elemental titans.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iam told one titan loot rights will give the the bottom dollar prize...

killing all 4 titans in each 4 towns gives u 2nd bottom dollar prize..

killing upteen titans etc et ..will give u the best...

i have no idea... tht is why iam asking here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i guess PART 5 as not started if this is the case...>>> as Part 4 is the Titan invasions....im lost i ask... for help....so ....help....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

He said you only need to be on the "top attacker" on one titan to get the reward in part 5.

Where do all these rumors come from?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would think Part V would be more than just, "OK, the invasions are over (which, by the way were wiped out each server reset, anyway, but hey, go ahead and pretend you saved the towns), so time to collect rewards. Might it include something else to wrap up the story?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Why would you imagine any of us would know any more than you about this (except the special insiders, of course)? ;)

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seem like the the final bosses will be coming in part 5 hopefully a new land or dungeon

Or it could just be the most powerful players get there rewards and it’s over

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Maybe that's where you could use the titan slayers that we spent all this time preparing - cause you sure didn't need em for these bozos
Edit: Well, the slayers might have helped dexxers and casters without Word of Death who got there and were trying for some quick extra damage for looting rights - can't say, since I've played a tamer

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or it could just be the most powerful players get there rewards and it’s over
We are still averaging 10 to 15 players on a titan. The last one lasted about 20 seconds. There are going to be a lot of pissed off players if they don't get rewards.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We are still averaging 10 to 15 players on a titan. The last one lasted about 20 seconds. There are going to be a lot of pissed off players if they don't get rewards.
On my shard at the off peak hours... we have like 3 to 1 Titan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whyterose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Has it been announced when the event is actually over? I would just like to know when the entire thing is over, I am taking a break from the frustration this game has become.

I have fished up over 100 SoS's and am not paying 50m on Great Lakes for a Staff so the event is actually over for me, I am finished. No event should need to have so many real-life hours spent doing any type of quest to gather items, sorry rant off now my apologies.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has it been announced when the event is actually over? I would just like to know when the entire thing is over, I am taking a break from the frustration this game has become.

I have fished up over 100 SoS's and am not paying 50m on Great Lakes for a Staff so the event is actually over for me, I am finished. No event should need to have so many real-life hours spent doing any type of quest to gather items, sorry rant off now my apologies.
120 fishing gets staffs regularly. Also make sure you have the quest.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Let me ask a frank question here - you get the staff as one of the parts to make an obelisk so you can put titan slayer property on a weapon or spellbook. Why should we even care enough to go to all the trouble? I lucked out and got the staff quickly, but really, why bother? Just to keep that ugly obelisk in your house as some kind of memento? I got all the parts to make the focus and haven't even bothered to call up the demon thing at fire temple to get the parts to make the obelisk, because I can't see it being worth the trouble. Seriously, why should I care? I've worked to get some spellbooks and talismans from the town invasions in Part IV, but as far as I can tell Parts I-III have been completely irrelevant to Part IV

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yadd,

I spent an inordinate amount of time to gather the pieces for the obelisk. Got it together after much effort and no small amount of frustration, triggered the gem for the animation, and then quickly realized the entire thing was irrelevant. I have now gotten looting rights on 8 different characters, and at least three of those on Legends and three on Siege have gotten rights multiple times. That is across casters with and without Spellweaving, Tamers using all manner of critters, and a thrower and a sampire. The weakest thing I got looting rights with was a completely untrained giant beetle.

My experience tells me the following:

1. The Obelisk is unnecessary. It makes a nice storage container. It has a cool animation when triggered. But it is not necessary, and if it stresses a player out, I suggest that player just skip it. Will not affect your ability to get looting rights, I haven't used my obelisk since the second day of invasions.

2. The threshold for looting rights on the titans is incredibly low. This isn't an EM event boss where only a select few get rights. I assume the devs intentionally lowered the threshold to insure everyone had a chance. The Generals and Captains in the invasion are far tougher and require far more damage to get rights to than the Titan. So if a player hasn't tried a Titan because they are worried about damage, don't be. Just step in there and start swinging ****.

So yes, the earlier parts turned out to be fairly irrelevant mechanics-wise. But the flip side to that is folks who couldn't / wouldn't finish those parts can still participate in the invasions.

*shrugs*

It is what it is. I personally have loved the spellbooks, new cloth, and at least parts of the arc. If the mobs actually dropped complete armor sets (why did this army go to war shirtless? still not clear) then I would give this arc a 7 of 10, which is absolutely the highest number I'd place on any content / event in the last few years. Hell, if the 20th anniversary tokens had anything of interest, I'd have given it a 9 out of 10.

But hey, 6 out of 10. That's like a D, right? At least I haven't fallen into a missing tile (*cough Eoden still has them * cough cough) yet.

Seriously, why aren't any of the Generals wearing shirts? Is it a testosterone thing or what?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
120 fishing gets staffs regularly. Also make sure you have the quest.
No it does not because I went through around 100 SOS's and got one staff.....

The RNG is a fickle mistress ;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

Forget the useless part 3, go kill mages and healers now. They drop the spellbook which is the only thing that seems worthwhile now, and it does not need anything from the first 3 parts.

So far I have gotten the highest sdi spellbooks but it does not need the obelisk to get. This week is your last chance. Good luck!

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yadd,

I spent an inordinate amount of time to gather the pieces for the obelisk. Got it together after much effort and no small amount of frustration, triggered the gem for the animation, and then quickly realized the entire thing was irrelevant. I have now gotten looting rights on 8 different characters, and at least three of those on Legends and three on Siege have gotten rights multiple times. That is across casters with and without Spellweaving, Tamers using all manner of critters, and a thrower and a sampire. The weakest thing I got looting rights with was a completely untrained giant beetle.

My experience tells me the following:

1. The Obelisk is unnecessary. It makes a nice storage container. It has a cool animation when triggered. But it is not necessary, and if it stresses a player out, I suggest that player just skip it. Will not affect your ability to get looting rights, I haven't used my obelisk since the second day of invasions.

2. The threshold for looting rights on the titans is incredibly low. This isn't an EM event boss where only a select few get rights. I assume the devs intentionally lowered the threshold to insure everyone had a chance. The Generals and Captains in the invasion are far tougher and require far more damage to get rights to than the Titan. So if a player hasn't tried a Titan because they are worried about damage, don't be. Just step in there and start swinging ****.

So yes, the earlier parts turned out to be fairly irrelevant mechanics-wise. But the flip side to that is folks who couldn't / wouldn't finish those parts can still participate in the invasions.

*shrugs*

It is what it is. I personally have loved the spellbooks, new cloth, and at least parts of the arc. If the mobs actually dropped complete armor sets (why did this army go to war shirtless? still not clear) then I would give this arc a 7 of 10, which is absolutely the highest number I'd place on any content / event in the last few years. Hell, if the 20th anniversary tokens had anything of interest, I'd have given it a 9 out of 10.

But hey, 6 out of 10. That's like a D, right? At least I haven't fallen into a missing tile (*cough Eoden still has them * cough cough) yet.

Seriously, why aren't any of the Generals wearing shirts? Is it a testosterone thing or what?
The last part about the shirt... I didn't even realise that... but who cares... Spartacus and gladiators don't wear shirts to fight... they can wear undies and do fairly well...

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yadd,

it is funny that you mention the shirts, cause I'm thinking why are the chainmail leggings missing? I've personally only seen 10 of them so far

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
found the reward info....

thanks!!! wont spoil it for everyone else...if u want to know / o cant wait like me ....its in this post..so find it in there somewere....... otherwise wait and see!!

and it maybe better to run a few diff chars at the titans... just saying...if u want em all!!

NEWS - [UO.Com] Ultima Online’s 20th Anniversary Party

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
found the reward info....

thanks!!! wont spoil it for everyone else...if u want to know / o cant wait like me ....its in this post..so find it in there somewere....... otherwise wait and see!!

and it maybe better to run a few diff chars at the titans... just saying...if u want em all!!

NEWS - [UO.Com] Ultima Online’s 20th Anniversary Party
Ok i fell for it.....
I clicked the link and read the whole 8 pages.......not one mention or pic about Part 5 rewards......
:grrr::fake::ten::owned::facepalm:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i fell for it.....
I clicked the link and read the whole 8 pages.......not one mention or pic about Part 5 rewards......
:grrr::fake::ten::owned::facepalm:
page 5 #245 246 247 something like that...LOOK and U will SEEK

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If your talking about page 5 The list is

Vet rewards
Holiday rewards
Store items

I don’t see any event rewards

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your talking about page 5 The list is

Vet rewards
Holiday rewards
Store items

I don’t see any event rewards

...lolz u guys and gals crack me up...

lets wait and see then...but iam thinking vet reward page... yes below the new ridable dragon ??? maybe wrong....we will have to wait and see i guess

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEY maybe one of the guys/gals who went to the meet up can tell us.....thus....

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don’t see any edited pictures I most be more blind than I thought

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe they will 4 new vet rewards.??? with the ridable dragon and the other things too.....mmmmmmmm

so the event rewards still a mystery.....still a mystery... not long to wait now i guess for part 5... and we will see!! just thought it makes a intriguing thread....everyone wants a piece of this Pie

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
...lolz u guys and gals crack me up...

lets wait and see then...but iam thinking vet reward page... yes below the new ridable dragon ??? maybe wrong....we will have to wait and see i guess
Yes the slides have titles. Vet rewards, Holiday rewards, and store items.

This has nothing to do with part 5.

But we will get a jewelry box that holds rings, bracelets, talismans and 2 other things I cant read. And it may be searchable like a bod book! I cant wait to free up some house space! The crafting rewards have new kinds of the same style as last year. I hope they make it easier to fill the tree.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That slide had nothing to do with part V rewards, the statues at the bottom are Vet Rewards.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies i stand corrected......so its a mystery... well if they vet rewards put me down for 2 ridable dragons and one of each of the 4 titan statuettes!!! would have made a great 1 in 4 chance reward alas .. thers something else in the pipeline

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the 4 titan statuettes!!!
Those would have been some good part V rewards. Only the players who were here during this arc will ever see those in action. Would give the participants something not available to others and they are event specific.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those would have been some good part V rewards. Only the players who were here during this arc will ever see those in action. Would give the participants something not available to others and they are event specific.
Shhhh! Logics make too much sense...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes they would have made awesome event rewards....thats what i thought they were..
Titan keepsake trinket statuettes