• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is ATL down?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you cant recall, go thru gates, etc either. if ur in game ur ok until you try to cross servers. this has been happening a lot lately

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its been doing this for the past couple days. And of course all the concern is for the party.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that is really bad for all my ambush items. If anyone is near moonglow I am by the water not far from the gate. Go invis me if I am alive. Thanks!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I am stuck at Mythran's place unable to recall or gate out. What a fun day this is.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just told Mesanna.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah tell her it's being glitchy again....no recall, stuck in gates....hard to handle when they are all there I suppose lol but SOMEONE has got to keep the game runnin!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So the hardest worked hamster fell off the wheel while the rest of the team is eating CAKE ...

I’m sure when they get back to work Monday they’ll help back on the wheel..

Little guy needs a break to lol

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I swear I told Mesanna about the server issues...!!!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, could you please tell Bleak? Atlantic invasion is still stuck in Moonglow, seems all day. Thank you all for picture of your party! :) @Nexus

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello, could you please tell Bleak? Atlantic invasion is still stuck in Moonglow, seems all day. Thank you all for picture of your party! :) @Nexus
You can take Floppy Ears to the invasions on LS. They work.