• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Dusts off the ol' ABM*

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello old friend... *orders an English muffin w/whipped cream cheese and Donut Shop coffee*

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
What's an ABM? I'm hungry and that muffin sounds good!

Reactions: S_S

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ahh Caesar..the memories.....

Unfortunately the link there doesn't work...but Caesar would post every day...sort of like water cooler talk...

I'll have to see if Nexus can find that.....after this weekend of course :/

~Orders her usual onion bagel with veggie cream cheese and coffee~

Thinking about how jealous I am of all of you going to the party this weekend and glad that so many can go. Hope that it goes smoothly and that all have a great time..I wanna see lots of pictures of people in costumes!!!!!

Have a great day!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ahh Caesar..the memories.....

Unfortunately the link there doesn't work...but Caesar would post every day...sort of like water cooler talk...

I'll have to see if Nexus can find that.....after this weekend of course :/

~Orders her usual onion bagel with veggie cream cheese and coffee~

Thinking about how jealous I am of all of you going to the party this weekend and glad that so many can go. Hope that it goes smoothly and that all have a great time..I wanna see lots of pictures of people in costumes!!!!!

Have a great day!
Why would I have to wait til after the weekend?

The History of the ABM for all that want to Know

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I never cared for the old ABM, those of us that are always here, are well...always here. If I remember right the old ABM was some dude who was rarely here.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't think anyone denies this is off-topic, but there is precedent for it to be here in Uhall, considering the original one was in Uhall for years.

It kind of falls into the same category as "Merry Christmas" type posts... they are off-topic, but have always been allowed in Uhall anyway, just because it's always been done that way for whatever reason.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think anyone denies this is off-topic, but there is precedent for it to be here in Uhall, considering the original one was in Uhall for years.

It kind of falls into the same category as "Merry Christmas" type posts... they are off-topic, but have always been allowed in Uhall anyway, just because it's always been done that way for whatever reason.
Sorry Cap. But that's just a cop out.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A few posts had to be removed in a thread cleanup.

Please don't use personal attacks against other posters going forward, which includes saying they must make their family miserable in real life etc.

Thank you.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just as long as there's none of those doughnuts like at the 15th anniversary where they were iced different flavors and colors, based on the virtues.
You can't judge virtues by influencing the choice with flavors. :p

ABM, give me 3 honey-glazed doughnuts and a large OJ.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Toasted, buttered crumpets and a mug of tea! I sound like a builder hehe