• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUGGED PET TRAINING, ANYONE ELSE?

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok first i have a firesteed who i picked bushido and it wont go up ( i know now its not from tokuno,but why does it offer it?) on that same steed once it hit level 5 he dont cast mystic spells either....so fully trained he cast no spell and no bushido uggg

next pet is a WW and his magery and eval are locked at like 98.6 they will go down when he dies but not up at all

and last is a nightmare once i added necro he went from a 2 slot to a 4 slot....skipped a whole slot errr

anyone having issues like this or know a way to fix them
at the very least i wanna warn someone so they dont waste hours training for useless pet or ruin a old pet

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never had a firesteed that had bushido as a option other than via Bladweave or other abilties that require bushido, if it was via that route it is not real bushido. Without seeing what you did with the pets no way to really say for sure. but it sounds like you added a second school of magic and cancelled out the mage on the WW. The nightmare should not have jumped if it was after the last pub. I have not had any pets in training jump slots since they fixed that problem.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My pet bug is the full weight issue 1 measly point to spend and no way to spend it. Quite a pain seeing that training crap and progress bar spam across my screen in a mob fight.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok first i have a firesteed who i picked bushido and it wont go up ( i know now its not from tokuno,but why does it offer it?) on that same steed once it hit level 5 he dont cast mystic spells either....so fully trained he cast no spell and no bushido uggg
Fire Steeds dont have magery would cost 1501 points to get it.. You must have added that and removed it. They also dont have myst would cost 500 to get that. You must have added that also.

Firesteed starts like this.

upload_2017-9-20_15-26-47.png

You spent 2001 points on magics. Time to start a new horse. If you want magery pet get a Nightmare.

Would have to see your lore screen to see what you did.

next pet is a WW and his magery and eval are locked at like 98.6 they will go down when he dies but not up at all
Sounds like you removed magery again. They have it naturally. Have to see the lore screen that shows what was added to tell.

and last is a nightmare once I added necro he went from a 2 slot to a 4 slot....skipped a whole slot errr
Necro would cost 1000 points on a NM. Wont have many points to use in scrolls , HP, or STR.

Tsuki Wolf and Ram are the only necro pets. They dont have enough points either.

Tame what you want to try next and post over here UO Tamer We can help you while you train so when its time to add points, you have a plan.

anyone having issues like this or know a way to fix them
Nope. Made all my mistakes long time ago.

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok well as far as my WW i did add another magic didnt know that cancels other out, but my firesteed i added slashing, piercing,poison,mystic and exp goo . And right now at level 5 hes just a horse with super rare exp goo hardly ever hits, so i guess i messed this up . maybe im the one that is buggy lol

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok well as far as my WW i did add another magic didnt know that cancels other out, but my firesteed i added slashing, piercing,poison,mystic and exp goo . And right now at level 5 hes just a horse with super rare exp goo hardly ever hits, so i guess i messed this up . maybe im the one that is buggy lol
thanks guys

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes Slashing is a Magic. It took the other magic off.

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why did it let me add power scrolls for magery if it deleted magery? or add bushido when i cant use it? so i added chiv to my WW im guessing that blocked off magery? wish it would delete it from list so i know whats going on

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those skills had placeholders still. The WW comes with Magery so you can always put a Magery scroll on it. Chiv took off the Magery ability.

They couldn't design a working plan menu. And, they did not make the rest of the menu user safe. Ouch a 120 Magery scroll.

michnik

Visitor
Can you get some rewards for finding bugs?
In the Rocket League game, if you find a mistake you get a gift from the creators of the game, it is a white hat (if you want to buy this item, its price is $ 13,000)
Hence my question, because it would be nice to get something in our game :) I can only buy other RL items such as Bodies, Nitro, skins or buy RL crates
Buy Rocket League Crates, Keys & Items | RL Marketplace - Odealo

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tamer board does have A LOT of good info and a lot of folks that will help you out with problems or questions, from several view points. My best generic advice for the returning or novice tamer/trainer is train up and build multiple pets without scrolls (Throw away pets NOT the best pets save those for when you know exactly what you want to do and have mastered the new pet system. Use TC1 to test build your top shelf pets and see if you like it before committing real shard scrolls to them. Accept that you WILL make mistakes and mess pets up a long the way. One thing and probably the most forgotten thing to add in the last round of training is max base damage. Play with the 1 slot power pets to get a good feel for the training system, lesser hiryus, fire beetles, and blue beetles all turn into VERY powerful pets at 5 slots, even unscrolled and more important their increased levels of training give you more experience with the system and its quirks, while not wrecking a pet that can't be easily replaced.