• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congratulations to the Castle winners !!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
What castle winners?? What did I miss?? :oops:
In the newsletter today Mesanna said she would be emailing the winners today. If we ain't got an email by now then surely we did not win..

Grats to those who did though :)

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She hasn't picked them yet other wise I wouldve had an email already right ?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will probably sell mine shortly; what do you think its worth.. malas atl castle?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't aware you could place castles in Malas ? Did I miss the joke?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Contest winners can have a castle in Malas, there was one on Europa, not sure if it's still there.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There a contest winner on Sonoma as well that has a Malas castle

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, there must have been some sort of mix up at their end then.
I checked my email but they had sent me the Newsletter instead of my new castle details.......

Who do i report this mix-up too? :eyes:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
congrads to the winners
Make sure to check your spam and junk mail folds if you haven't

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm, there must have been some sort of mix up at their end then.
I checked my email but they had sent me the Newsletter instead of my new castle details.......

Who do i report this mix-up too? :eyes:
I would fill out a bug report. ;)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh darn i deleted the spam folder just today... mayde a kind Dev will resend me the winning castle details via email again....

Congrats ...whoever as won the UO lottery....

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
castles are over rated... at least at the moment! if they ever allow customization is when they will be worth dealing with the limited use.. and before someone says im jelious i current own 3 and only use one the other two are for storage

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh come on there must be someone that someone knows that won! That didn't even make sense to me...we want to know who the lucky people are! :D

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
My email cleans out all the time... you would think they would notify us in game chat that we won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh come on there must be someone that someone knows that won! That didn't even make sense to me...we want to know who the lucky people are! :D
I think I was right on my prediction and the winners don't want to admit it now. This is a huge deal, and not a peep out of the winners ? I'm not buying it. I had 0 confidence in the method Mesanna used for entering which is why I knew I had 0 chance, even with my entry, of actually winning.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe she forgot about it....like the castle design tool...;)
Or the Malas castles that 1 or 2 were given out yet the others, during a population resurgence, decided they just didn't want ? lol She never gave all of those out either.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe she forgot about it....like the castle design tool...;)
I'm hoping someone pointed out to our producer just what a terrible misuse of resources the design and implementation of a castle design tool was.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well I doubt I won as I didn't get an email. But at least I can begin working on my castle instead of waiting in limbo forever. So that's good! I'm making a giant cube ;)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Okay I read the newsletter as this is from a different contest and not the castle design contest which I thought it was. So back to endless limbo waiting on that fiasco to get resolved.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well I can tell you I DIDN'T win ;)

1 entry among hundreds.....didn't stand a chance! But hey..I tried :)

Fingers

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we sure the winners were notified? Placing (decay) is turnt off so perhaps notifications were too.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Bonnie sent out e-mails..that has nothing to do with anything in game.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah right.......
Well if you didn't bother looking at the picture Kylie posted...Longtooths has posted pictures of the stuff they are getting at the party.....

stuffff.jpg

NO MORE CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!!!

Thanks to LT we all know who won now ;)

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Mine is getting placed on ATL. :)
I would've preferred to see these high ticket items sold off by BS to the highest bidders and then the gold taken out of the game completely. The trickle down effect of reduced prices due to less gold in the game would then have benefited all but, it is what it is and congratz to all the winners :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wonder who the couple I sat with from Pacific are, that won the 3rd one Friday? I don't know if they have a Stratics account, but I know they READ it.