• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion a Joke

Lady Elvy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I say this because ,as soon as a town is active ,everyone run there kills all the mage and healers then leaves.Leaving a hand full of people to spend hours trying to clear the town .Only for there hard work to be an invite for everyone to come back and kill the titian. If there was some way to make it where the spell books drop randomly off of any of the generals,captains,ect... . This would make more people do all of the town ,or maybe even give those that stay and clear the town ,some sort of extra credit towards part 5,just an idea

Callise

Journeyman
It reminds me of group projects from school. Some will work really hard and do most of the work, some will do the bare minimum, and some will add nothing to the project.

In the end, the ones that work really hard are bitter and angry, the ones that do the bare minimum are happy (maximum reward/grade small time/resource investment), and the ones that do nothing still don't care but may reap the rewards of those thar contributed.

Basically, this is just the way people are and always have been.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, this is a duplicate thread, the first person who said this was being equally weird with their complaint.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just the way things are these days.
In past invasions i used to ask people that were fighting a mob if they would mind if i joined in, or could loot the body.
Nowadays the amount of times people just run up hit a mob im training on then run off, or just kill said mob without a word, i gave up.....now i just do the same.

Maners were a thing for the 20th centuary it seems....

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who gives a damn about silly slayer spellbooks
Considering how rare/hard to make Slayer Scrappers are, and with the # of people who focus on the mobs that drop them, pretty much everyone. Also, can you even GET a Fey Slayer Scrappers? Pretty sure you can't.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever.....each toooo there own... i guess... ksara..i myself could not give a monkeys ****..toooo many people are LIVING in this game not playing it !!!!!!!!!!!! jesus

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
whatever.....each toooo there own... i guess... ksara..i myself could not give a monkeys ****..toooo many people are LIVING in this game not playing it !!!!!!!!!!!! jesus
I would if I could. Wanna ride on on Rainbow Unicorn?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, people are chasing the new, very powerful items with unique functionality. Go figure...

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why anyone would think that BS is going to have a more active board than here is beyond me. Over the years this place has killed most creative discussion about the game be from scripting and what to do, free shards and stealing those amazing ideas, PvP in nearly any form or how to move forward. This place has become a small private members group, hard to imagine that a BS board would be popular and not total BS.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why anyone would think that BS is going to have a more active board than here is beyond me. Over the years this place has killed most creative discussion about the game be from scripting and what to do, free shards and stealing those amazing ideas, PvP in nearly any form or how to move forward. This place has become a small private members group, hard to imagine that a BS board would be popular and not total BS.
If it ever comes to pass, it will be made up of the the fan club of one individual and it is not a big stretch to guess who the mods will be. Can't say Stratics is much better since it is pretty much dominated by a different clique, just like JCs is dominated by a different clique. But I would rather hang on a board with the RMTs and PvPs than the certified brown noses and lips firmly attached to Ms backside crowd. I imagine there are more than a few here that feel the same way ;)