• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event clothes rare colors

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what is everyone doing with the clothes ?
Making cloth out of it ?

And has anyone cut up any cloaks from the town evasions yet, does it keep the blood stains on it after cut into cloth ?

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
saving as many cloaks as i can get my hands on :)
Just made a skirt so far but after the arc i plan i getting on test to see what else looks good
BloodSkirt.jpg

To answer your question. Yes it does retain its color when cut into cloth

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So far I've used the red/gray to make 3 Evening Gowns and 3 Female Elven Robes... Since both of them have high contrasts I was hoping it would look neat but... looks like you got blood splattered..

Here is 2671 in the EC(I'm sorry I can't take pics in the CC it's not on my computer anymore):
upload_2017-9-16_17-18-47.png

And 2672:
upload_2017-9-16_17-21-0.png

And 2673:
upload_2017-9-16_17-22-36.png

There are subtle differences in each one but not a whole lot.

Last edited:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you post pics

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Still bothers me that the Evening Gown makes you basically barefoot... sad... obviously I'm wearing short boots but not on the paperdoll...

Another major bug with the Evening Gown I noted while making these... You can't salvage them. They tell you they aren't a Tailored Item.

Also note the level of Red goes up with the numbers on the Evening Gowns and Down with the Numbers on the Female Elven Robe.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I just made a robe so far and wear the cloak.

It looks horrid in the EC, can't even tell it's blood-splattered :/

newcloth.jpg

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've found the cloth cuts up into 6 piles.
3 shades of grey/red and 3 shades of grey/blue.

It's about the only thing i collect from the invasion now.

On a seperate note, that pic of the CC and EC is proof right there why the EC should be shut down :D

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if anyones selling these, im buying the dark blue ones 1mil each. icq 442212126 can pick up any shard, paying atlc.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've found the cloth cuts up into 6 piles.
3 shades of grey/red and 3 shades of grey/blue.

It's about the only thing i collect from the invasion now.

On a seperate note, that pic of the CC and EC is proof right there why the EC should be shut down :D
Go ahead I wanted to quit anyway... I'd rather quit than play in the CC... Hence why I don't have it on my computer anymore.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
once u cut for the cloth u can make anything i guess... tailor or cobbler wise

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and works on the olde phoniex armour too yes???

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if they fixed the Phoenix armor or not but there was a warning given out about pieces locked down on the floor being cut up by other people

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if anyones selling these, im buying the dark blue ones 1mil each. icq 442212126 can pick up any shard, paying atlc.
What color is that? And i already cut mine.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant remember exactly when it was but it was within the last year. As for mannequins, Im not sure. There are bugs with mannequins too where it will eat items.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
saving as many cloaks as i can get my hands on :)
Just made a skirt so far but after the arc i plan i getting on test to see what else looks good
View attachment 72121

To answer your question. Yes it does retain its color when cut into cloth
Wait... why do mine turn directly to bandages when I cut them?!?!?! I had been saving them to salvage, but they salvaged into bandages so I quit picking them up! :( Wtf???

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wait... why do mine turn directly to bandages when I cut them?!?!?! I had been saving them to salvage, but they salvaged into bandages so I quit picking them up! :( Wtf???
Were you cutting it up on a crafter? I found that when my "non" crafting character tried it I got bandages... but when my 120 tailor did it .... I got cloth.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you cutting it up on a crafter? I found that when my "non" crafting character tried it I got bandages... but when my 120 tailor did it .... I got cloth.
I actually tried it on one non crafter got bandages, tried it on another also with 0 tailoring.... got cloth. No difference I know of. :/

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Weird and highly inconsistent... I used my tailor and used the salvage bag.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup if you cut the robes up on a char with Zero Tailoring you will either get 2 cloth or bandages....never figured out the odds, just seems to be random.
If you use a 120 Tailoring and a salvage bag then you get 7 cloth per Robe.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Salvage bag worked for me and I kind of like my new clothes.

cloth1.png