• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Worst Blessed Spellbook

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's pretty bad

I was thinking new mage character book

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My worst so far has been SDI 14, LMC 2

Best would be:

Orc Slayer
DCI 9
SDI 30
FCR 2
LMC 5

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've not gotten a bad book yet. Bear Slayer, Scorp Slayer and today, Fey Slayer. Fey is the only one I wanted. I was tickled for the bear one! I rarely cast spells at monsters, so I am more interested in weapons myself. I am struggling as a newish tamer for all this stuff. Thankfully I have a tamer, or I might not even be participating in some of this.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
While we're on the topic of bad Spellbooks... some of the book "drops" like the ones on Corgul are overdue for an update...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must have been from a scout or recruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Recruit yesterday morning, lol I didn't even notice I had it until I was doing the post invasion loot dump at the house, otherwise it probably would have been left on the ground......... now it will be hoarded for all time :(

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't all spellbooks blessed anyways?
Not on Siege :) Spell books with properties are not blessed. Except for the event spellbooks. The old ones from the original invasion were one of the more valuable items on Siege.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have those in the ones I want. Those have:

upload_2017-9-18_19-14-47.png

The high damage have diff stats than the slayers.

Ill have to make a bracelet that replaces the FC on the 50 and takes off 2 FCR.

I wish the DCI was on the high damage one. I dont need the LRC or LMC.