• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

error

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep it flashes in the lower right hand side of the client and it is game over LOL. Rarely got it until a few weeks ago and now it is still rare for me but about 1 in 25 log ins.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same here start a few weeks ago

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here start a few weeks ago
Hey meant to catch up with you at the invasions Sunday but things got crazy RL lost my internet for 3 days and some folks that evacuated from FL saw my open invitation to stay on the T5R for a week or two showed up and took a while getting them settled in to the spare bedroom, the guest cabin and the camper. LOL and getting all their personal belongings stored away in a barn. Kind of shocked they came all the way to Southern IL. Doesn't sound like any of them are planning on going back though. Hehe have not has this many people on the farm since I had the two strippers working for me!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The sooper chicken has been working out great !
Thank you very much for the new pet

I'm sure your enjoying the company, maybe not as much as the two gals you had for tending to the chores lol ;)

I been trying to finish part 3 just about done then I'm going back to part 4 and maybe try my luck at completing part one.

Once again thank you very much for all your help :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everything locked up now I get this every time I try to log on:

upload_2017-9-16_14-40-26.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was my Bit Defender. It was about 20 seconds from getting deleted! Lucky for it I clicked enough buttons to find an exception list.